We did it

"So,how did this happen?"Recovery girl asked with a raised eyebrow,as she looked at the burnt soles of Ashidos feet.Her and Kirishima glanced at eachother .Sure,they could tell her that they just got back from taking down robots together with Kaminari,Bakugo,Sero and Jiro,per Mr Aizawas strategy to take back UA after it had been overtaken by villains as of four months ago,but the former school nurse probably already had enough stress do deal with as it was.So instead they went with:"We overdid it!","Aha..."the old lady said,not sounding like she fully bought it,but deciding not to pry in any further."So...how long will we have to be taking a break from hero work?","Well,it's hard to say...But these are not easy injuries and you two don't have much stamina left.However...If I had to estimate I'd say....Two and a half months.","Phew.","We thought you were going to say ten years or something.","Well I didn't.Listen I have some other patients to check up on.The nearest bedroom is two doors away on the left.There are some bandages in the cabinet next to the bed.","Thanks ma'm."they said as the old lady left.

"So..."the Ripley heroine said cheerfully,getting up.She regretted it immediately feeling a sharp pain in her feet,falling back into the chair. Kirishima  walked over to her,kneeling down to be on eye level.He placed  his hands on her shoulders,sighing.She could be really stubborn sometimes."Babe,you're gonna have to give yourself some time to heal up.","I know."she said,pouting."You want me to carry you out bridal style?","Nah.I don't wanna burden you.Besides considering your injuries are up your arms carrying anything would just make the whole thing worse."she said,her eyes going from his injuries,back to his face,her expression potraying immense concern."Well there's no way I'm letting you walk.".She rolled her eyes"Stubborn as always.","Look who's talking.","Whatever.Anyway could you straighten up a bit?","Uh...Sure.Why?","I have an idea.","Why do I feel this is gonna end badly?","Please.","Alright.".He did as she had asked,and a few seconds later she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso."There."she said with immense pride.He wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her as the two went to the room that they were told to go to.

A few minutes later

"And here we are."Eijiro said as the two walked into the room.He closed the door with his leg and gently placed Mina onto the bed.The two took the bandages and scissors,getting to work.Time passed in relative silence as the two patched up eachother."I'm sorry.","For what,babe?"For this." he said pointing at her now bandaged feet."If I was there this wouldn't have happened ."he said looking down in shame.She scooted a bit closer to him,placing a hand on his face."Ei,look at me.".He did."I'm fine.We're fine.Sure,neither of us is unharmed but that'd be crazy to expect.Besides you got hurt way worse than I did.","Still.Anyway,thanks.","Anytime." she said kissing his cheek."No,Mina I'm serious.Thank you.For everything.From our first day to now.Thank you."he said placing a kiss on her forehead.Then on her nose.Soon enough,he was peppering kisses all over her face, with her giggling and blushing."Ei,stop it!","Never!"he said burying his face in her hair."Aww."a third voice in the room said.The couple looked up.There was just a pair of floating gloves there."Toru,could you leave please?","Fine,but I want deets later."the invisible girl said walking out.After she left resumed where they left off,knowing that they did it.They survived the great hero war.Together.Them,two idiotic now 18 year olds.And they couldn't find a better way to celebrate it then being in eachothers arms.

A/N:I was just feeling really soft today and I needed to show that with some Kirimina adorableness .Hopefully you guys like it too.I just always thought they'd be all kinds of soft with eachother.