Chapter 4: Making friends

"Are you enjoying UA" said my mother. My mother was nice and she made me cookies all the time and i like cookies. My father died when i was 7. He was a vegan so he starved to death.

"Yes" i said. "I like UA very much. It is very fun and i have made lots of new friends"

"That is good. Who are they?" said my mother. 

I then realised that i had no friends so today i decided to make as many friends as possible. My aim was to get at least 5 but that was probably too ambitious. "That is a good question mum but i just had a sudden urge to leave the house so i will tell you later. Bye!"

As soon as i entered class 1-A, i straight away pounced onto denki. "Hey denki, nice hair you have there." i said. "Thanks" said denki. "Did you like your first day at UA yesterday denki?" i said. "yes" said denki. He really wasn't making this easy for me. 

I decided to try a different target so proceeded to harass the invisible girl instead. "Hey hagakure, nice hair you have there" i said, instantly realising my mistake. I ducked behind her desk before she turned around, hoping she didn't see me. 

Still on the floor, i crawled over to mineta. "Hey mineta, nice hair you have there" I said. He blankly stared at me for a few seconds, before saying "are you insulting my quirk? Also why are you crawling on the floor?". What should i say? His quirk is completely garbage but i was here to make friends, not enemies. Maybe i should try and complement his quirk. 

"Not at all. By the way how did you get into UA with that trash quirk?" Damn it, i didn't mean to say that. He stared at my blankly a bit more, then tried to jump out of the window. No! I can't let my friend die! I actived my quirk and tried to jump out of the window to save him. 

I jumped into his hair and became stuck to it. We then both tumbled to the ground, bleeding with cuts from the glass. I landed on top of mineta, crushing him. How was i supposed to detach myself from his hair? But the main issue was i that i was going to be late for registration!

I signed in with the teacher just on time, with the dead body of mineta stuck to my side.