Chapter 14: All might dies now yay

I was very sleepy, so I went to sleep. When i was sleeping, all might attacked one for all, there was this overhaul guy who got overhauled and some bad school festival happened.

When i woke up, i had already grauated from ua! Wow! Now i was strong enough to kill all might. I gathered denki and stain and went to confront all might

"Hey all might, i will now kill you lol" i said

"but whyyyyy. What have i ever done to you" all might said pathetically. He also looked like a shrimp. 

"firstly, you weren't very nice to me. Secondary, you arrested aizawa-nolongersenpai." i yelled. How could he forget these evil deeds. 

"ah, i guess that is fair enough dekugo." he said "better kill me fast to get it over with lol"

Denki gave me emotional support while stain gave me tongue support while i used a vicious poke and a big punch to obliterate all might (and yes, 14 chapters led up to this fight). 

"yay all might dead" we all said. Then we went back to the very hot springs becuase it was fun there. 

There were no repercussions of all mights death so denki, stain and i all chilled. In fact, i got so chilled that i unmerged from myself and became two people. So now, i am both deku and bakugo writing this story. Both of us are writing this simultanously so that we can continue saying that we are dekugo. Oh well. Looks like the adventures of dekugo are over.

-----------

Hello, i am the writer. Unfortantely, deku seems to have walked into a portal which goes to a dekuverse. You should probably read it, but it will still be garbage.