Chapter 11: The hero killer

Today we will start our hero internships. I got picked by some old dude with rocket boots who seemed to know about my quirk. This was suspicious. Did he know i was plotting to kill all might? If so, he must die with haste.

Then some stuff happened idk this was a boring arc can't really remember much of it. 

Then there was this creepy guy who had a long tongue and he tried to kill me. His tongue was funny and he looked liked a frog. He probably had a bad version of the quirk that that frog person has in my class. "I will now kill you with my long tongue" he said "i am the hero killer." 

"wanna go kill all might with me?" i said

"Well i got nothing else to do except wave my tongue around threateningly so i guess sure." he said.

It was the next day and i was sitting in the house of my now dead hero internship. He was a bit annoying and old so stain(the hero killer) put him out of his misery. Stain, denki and i had met up at his house to discuss killing all might plans.

"How about, i wave my tongue about and we hope he just dies?" stain suggested 

"Personally, i think we should let master do everything. He is toally overpowered and can probably beat all might" said denki

"No" i said "to beat all might i must become the strongest hero! cause plot"

"oh" said stain defeatedly. "I thought you weren't a hero lol"

"oh" said denki deflateably "i thought you were totally overpowered lol"

"deal with it noobs" i said, knocking them both unconcious as they were being a bit annoying.

(Are you proud? I completed an arc in less than 300 words (cause its a bad arc deal with it))