Chapter 9: Aizawa-senpai

It was a week since the school tournament. My class have been given some time off school to rest. Although it was nice to have some time off, it meant that i haven't seen Aizawa-senpai for a whole week. This was unacceptable! Today, i decided to go and see him. 

Before i went to him, i had to get ready. I had to impress him! I brushed my overgrown hair and got changed into something that could barely be described as modest. I guessed aizawa-senpai would still be at school so i left as soon as i was ready. I decided to fly there with my new flight quirk, because it would be embarrassing if anyone saw me in this rather exposing costume, which i really don't remember buying.

I arrived at UA and flew through the open window to the staff room. Aizawa-senpai was here, doing his work at his desk. uwu! That stupid mouse was here too, so i had to be careful. I considered taking out the stupid mouse but aizawa-senpai probably wouldn't like that, so i would have to choose the stealth method. 

Firstly, i crawled up to the stupid mouses desk and knocked all his papers off when he wasn't looking. Now was my chance to speak to Aizawa-senpai! Unfortunately, Aizawa-senpai, the benevolent man that he was, came over to help the stupid mouse pick up his papers. As i am extremely clever, i had a backup plan! I went and crawled underneath Aizawa-senpai's desk and waited for him to return. 

But then Aizawa-senpai left the room. Only he, the highly intelligent man, could he disrupt two of my carefully thought out plans! My desperation to speak to him grew too high, so i ran out of the staff room behind him and shoved him into the nearest closest. "Dekugo, what the hell do you think you are doing?" he asked. "And what the hell are you wearing?" 

I had never been this close to aizawa-senpai before. I could see his pristine black hair, i could smell his breath and i could touch his clothes. This was a moment i have been waiting for since i first came to UA! "uwu" i gasped. I was unable to believe my luck that aizawa-senpai was in this small space with me.

"Dekugo, come back to my house and we can discuss this further." He said in a much softer voice than normal. In less than 5 minutes, we were at aizawa-senpais house. I acted surprised that he lived near to me, but i knew the whole time. I knew everything about aizawa-senpai. How could he respect me if i didn't know everything about him?

Aizawa-senpai dragged me into his bedroom and threw me onto his bed. I still couldn't believe this was happening to me! The moment was perfect until two seconds later, all might stormed into aizawa-senpais bedroom. 

"Aizawa! I thought you were above this! You are under arrest for paedophilia. This boy is clearly too young."

Aizawa-senpai was then dragged off to prison. I now had another reason to get revenge on all might. Also, i should probably break aizawa-senpai out of there...