Chapter 10: Saving Aizawa-senpai from prison

I decided to go and free aizawa-senpai right away, as soon as i had changed out of this outfit. He must have been taken to the strongest prison becuase all might is really mean. I was about to leave to save aizawa-senpai, but i realised i might need some help. 

"Hello denki" i said as i arrived in the hospital "lets go on an epic adventure yay!" 

"sorry deku, i have a severe head injury from when you threw me into the floor 4 chapters ago." he said. 

"Don't care lol" i said, dragging him out of his bed then flying to the prison. We arrived at the prison 10 minutes later. 

"I will now proceed to do some electricty stuff, shutting down all of the prisons security" said denki, proceeding to do some electricity stuff, shutting down all of the prisons security. I didn't realise that denki would acctually be helpful. I just thought it would be funny to see him being arrested. 

I then walked into the prison and asked the receptionist on the front desk where aizawa-senpai was. She said that he was two corridoors down, third door on the left. I thanked her, wondering why a prison needed a receptionist or a front desk. I then went down two corridoors and broke down the third door on the left. 

"AIZAWA-SENPAI!!" i gasped. "UWU". Aizawa-senpai also seemed pleased to see me, although i couldn't really tell because he was wearing a full face mask (to block his quirk ofc). 

"deku" said denki, "Why is aizawa-sensei your senpai? Its a bit of a strange choice isn't it? Like, look at his bedraggled hair. He obviously has no self-respect." I didn't like this. I was about to obliterate denki out of existence when i realised. Aizawa-senpai had bedraggled hair! This was unnacceptable. 

"Aizawa-senpai, stop having bedragged hair plz" i said 

"no lol". These two words struck me with shock. I would never be able to look at aizawa-senpai the same way again. How could i live when such a man had rejected me in such a blatent way. I then hated him as much as all might. "BIG PUNCH" i screached, punching a hole through the roof and flying through it. The building then collapsed and aizawa-nolongersenpai died. 

"That was so cool deku, please teach me how to be as cool and awesome as you!" said denki. 

"ok" i said "First, we must kill all might."

"of course" said denki "anything for you, master deku!"

The next day at school, we had a new homeroom teacher called midnight. Or should i say, midnight-senpai.