Chapter 8: The school tournament again lol

This was the final part of the school tournament. Now, i would be 1v1ing random noobs.

My first battle was against Ochaco Uraraka. I tried to punch her a bit but she just went around floating rocks in the air.  Then she said some random character development stuff and dropped the rocks on my head. I was pretty scared until i realised i was totally overpowered, so just dodged the rocks and pushed her off the platform. 

After more boring side character fights i was up again, and this time, fighting Tokoyami. He waved his shadow thing around a bit but as it was only a shadow it just passed through me. Don't know how he got into the school to be honest. Just to spite him for wasting my time, i used my ultimate move. His bones shattered and he collapsed to the floor with a hole in his stomach. 

Aizawa-senpai wasn't very happy that i have killed one of my class-mates, so he pulled me aside to speak to me. "I am not very happy that you have killed one of your class-mates" he said. The way he said that was so... charming. "uwu" i squealed "i won't do it again senpai! I promise" 

"Dekugo, you can't just go around killing people. It isn't very nice." he said. His black hair swayed in the wind, blinding me by desire. "I promise i won't do it again senpai! Anything for you!" i promised. "uwu"-- i couldn't help myself.

It was finally time for the big battle. The big scary battle against shoto, the boy with his new epic main character abilities. The countdown began for the final. This would be the first challenging fight in my life. If i can't beat shoto, i will never beat all might. I was ready for this battle.

The battle started and shoto then slid towards me on his ice. I broke the ice but shoto had already jumped down behind me, ready to flip me off the stage. Although, i was already behind shoto because he is bad. But then shoto was behind me still, and i realised i hadn't actually moved. Shoto then proceeded to flip me off the stage.

As i was flying through the air towards my inevitable doom, i realised that if i lost here, i would never beat all might. Therefore, i decided i wasn't strong enough. And then i proceeded to enlighten to my new quirk, flight! I then started flying so i didn't get thrown of the stage. 

"Hey thats cheating, your not allowed 2 quirks" said shoto

"lol dont care" i said. I then went for the final blow but then remembered, aizawa-senpai said no more killing people! I hesistated, allowing him time for character development as he decided to use his fire quirk as well. But it made no different, as i still threw him off the stage.

I had won the the competition. I hope aizawa-senpai would be proud of me!

(That was a long chapter! Remember to vote if you enjoyed as this took me a long time! uwu)