Interrogation - 2

Izuku woke up sweating from a bad dream with cuffs on his arm. He looked around and noticed his friends had one too.

Izuku was also very afraid of cuffs. The league usually chains him up whenever they want to hurt's him.

Then Izuku started having a panic attack. He didn't know where he was. He could be in in the leagues secret hideout for all he knew. Luckily Eri woke up and jumped in his arms and tried to hug him. The cuffs didn't help much.

Eri sat on his lap. Her head nuzzled in his chest calming him down. Eri started explaining a bad dream she had. This helped her calm down most of the time also. The two were like each others emotional support. Izuku listened while she talked quietly but still audible.

Izuku then proceeded to wrap his arms around her unaware of the pros watching the two siblings.

"Eri. Calm down. I don't think this place is. . . bad. How about you go kick Toga and Dabi in the face!" Izuku sugguseted. He knew this would cheer Eri up and the four had an ongoing prank wars. The fools also needed to wake up. Eri jumped up happily and ran to the weird duo.

'SMACK!'

The two fools were now awake screaming while Eri was giggling. The pros started snickering alerting the four of their presence.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Dabi yelled still rubbing his face.

"No cursing. Deku say it is Bad." Eri said pouting now sitting on Deku's lap.

"Okay. You three will sir here. Eri go with EraserHead." The detective said.  Eri looked at Izuku for confirmation. Izuku then proceeded to nod and point to the pro hero that was trying to exit the room.

"Okay. Kids. I will be asking y'all some questions and you WILL answer it truthfully. Understood!" The detective said.

"Why the fuck should I listen to you." Dabi said.

"Why the fuck should I!" Toga yelled. The two older Villains stated bickering while Izuku sighed.

The detective looked at him and calmed down. Bunny (A.K.A Deku) was not as bad as the pros thought. This just confused the pros but they stayed quiet.

"Ok bunny, I will start with you. What's your real name?" The detective asked causing the others to stop yelling.

"Izuku Midoriya."

__________

"Where are we going!" Eri said jumping up and down.

"We are going to get your friends some food. I can't tell you the details yet." Aizawa said not looking down.

"Deku doesn't eat much! They don't give us much food. Deku just gives me all his food! Or Dabi and Toga steals it." Eri said still jumping.

Eri said this all causally like it was normal. But it isn't. Aizawa acted like she didn't say that though curiosity kills the cat.

"What does he eat? Aizawa asked finally looking down at her.

"Well he makes all of us Milkshake. Then he give me a really big one." Eri said while entering the lunch room.

"Ok pick some food."

_________

"Where done!" The detective said getting up.

"Am So hungry." Toga yelled slouching.

"Deku can you make us a Milkshake?" Dabi said with pleading eyes.

"No. Sorry. The cuffs are in the way." Deku said quietly.

"We got food!" Eri said rushing in while Aizawa holds some bags. He then dishes everyone the meals. Bunny on the other hand just looked at the food.

"Why aren't you eating?" Aizawa said looking at Dabi.

"Am not hungry." He said quietly. That's not the truth. In the past he wasn't allowed to eat. He needed to work for it. Deku just believes if he eats he would get in big trouble.

"Can I have it!" Dabi and Toga yelled at the same time. Deku nodded removing the fruit cup they put for him and giving it to Eri. The two older villain just started eating his rice.

"Thanks!" Eri yelled eating his food.

__________

"Are you sure!" All Might asked Nezu. Nezu was trying to get them to participate in thier villain rehab.

"Yes." Nezu replied.

"Why is the small villain-" Midnight started. Mt. Lady stoped her.

"Bunny." Mt. Lady said causing Midnight to look shocked.

"He is the number to villain? Nevermind. Why is he not eating?" Midnight asked.

"You can ask that later. Come on. Lets present the deal.