The League - 18

Class 1a woke up in a unfamiliar room. It was as if they were in a big gray stuffy box with only a small window that no one could fit in.

Aizawa woke up hitting his head on the wall harshly. He rubbed is head with his hand while looking around slowly. His husband sat across the room leaning against the wall sleeping unaware of the stituation. The other teachers were not here though confusion the hobo man.even more.

The teacher scanned the room slowly as he saw his classmates scattered among themselves across the room. Mineta and Sero were awake and were staring at the teacher shaking.

"Mr. A-Aizawa W-where are w-we?" Sero said hugging Mineta as he shivered. Aizawa looked at the boy's and then looked around the room asking himself the same question. The room looked familiar but Aizawa couldn't place a finger on it. Aizawa looked back at the boys and shrugged not trying to show the worry written on his face.

Sero bit his lip slowly shaking a softlh sleeping Kaminari awake. Kaminari jumped punching Sero in the face still half awake startling the tape boy.

Kaminari never liked being awaken early in the morning or in general. This is why he likes scaring off the evil person who did so. When Kaminari slowly regained his senses he slapped his hands over his mouth in guilt after realising what he just did.

"Am so sorry! I just don't like people waking me up!" Kaminari said bowing accidentally elbowing Bakugo in the gut waking him up. Kaminari gulped realising The crime he just committed.

The explosive boy eyes shot open as he turned and looked at Kaminari who was shaking in fear. He got up slowly and started growling.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!?" Bakugo yelled at the boy while Mineta just shook in fear. Aizawa face palmed getting his capture gear ready to hold back Bakugo only to realize it was gone. He looked down at his neck and saw nothing there. The teacher was confused as he looked around the room ignoring the yelling students and still found nothing.

Aizawa sighed quietly. He should have known the League would take his stuff when the had the chance. The teacher looked at Bakugo who was being held down by a very brave Kirishima.

Why was he always stuck with Problem Children?

Mina, Kirishima and Aoyama woke up from their comfortable sleeping position because of all the commotion. The group looked around the room examining their surroundings in fear. They were scared because they were unaware of where they were. The group just crawled slowly over to the Kirishima's group not aware they were hitting some students.

After a few minutes the whole class was awake beside the villain kids. Shinso was talking to Hizashi claming the loud mouth down before he made a mess. The class chatted among themselves trying to forget the whole situation.

The whole class was on the other side of the room leaving the sleeping kids on the other side. At that moment Izuku woke up from a bad dream not noticing his class there. The boy had tears in his eyes scaring the students because he wasn't one to cry.

Izuku scanned the room and seemed to remember were he was. The small boy turned to Dabi who was sleeping while hugging Eri. Izukushook him awake really fast almost getting a punch in the face himself. Dabi groaned mumbling curses as he slowly opened his eyes in annoyance. The teenager was about to scream until he looked down and saw Izuku shaking him crying.

Dabi instantly regained his senses and looked at his surrounding. He remember this room very well and nearly screamed when he saw the door open.

And what he saw would give him nightmares for the next few weeks.

__________

Shigaraki stood outside the door he kept the loud class in. His great plan was coming a long perfectly. All he had to do was get Izuku and his buddies onto the villains side again.

He knew it wouldn't be easy but Izuku wouldn't want his classmates to get hurt. The plan wasn't the best actually but the older man had hopes it would work.

The crusty man rubbed his hands together while he smirked at the idea. He placed his head on the door quietly trying not to make any noise while placing four fingers against the door. He decided to listen to the group's conversation because he was getting bored of just waiting for them to quiet down.

He then heard Bakugo yelling at some students really loudly which annoyed the check out of Shigaraki. The amount of sound in there would make is hard for him to go to bed tonight.

He placed his head closer trying to make out any form a conversation that the boy was say. In return he got a ton of 'FUCK YOU' and 'BASTARDS'.

Kids these days have very dirty mouths.

Shigaraki was about to open the door to mske his great grand entrance till he heard someone crying. Izuku was crying softly on the other side which Shigaraki felt a little guilty for. Though it shut the class up.

When the crying softened Shigaraki opened the door slowly causing it to creak. Shigaraki wished he brought a camera because the look on the students faces were prices. Shigaraki cleared his throat before saying his grand speech.

"Hello Kids. You might know Shigaraki Tomura. Or better known as the leader of the League of Villains."

____________

Hello Fellow French Fries,

First Off Here is an early chapter!

So like this book has like 25.6K freaking reads!

And 888 freaking Votes!

Like that's a lot. Like those are big numbers.

Also there is like less then 5 chapters left in this book making me sad.

It is coming to an end! :(

Anyways,

Stay safe and don't get Corona

Peace <3