Dorms - 3

"Hello, kids. Instead of prison you will be going to villain rehab!" Nezu said looking at Izuku who has been awfully quiet.

"Are you a bear!?" Eri said while tilting her head.

"What The FUCK!" Dabi yelled ignoring Eri's remark.

"Like I would accept. But it would be nice seeing you covered in blood!" Toga yelled pulling out a knife only to get it snatched.

"I say YES! I get more good food!" Eri yelled jumping.

Bunny/Deku looked like he wanted to say something but closed his mouth. He wanted to say yes but it would make his only friends mad.

"Well. You don't have a choice! Mr.Aizawa take them to the dorms in your car." Nezu said exiting. Aizawa groaned while getting up.

Eri then proceeded to jump and hug Eraserhead's leg saying how nice he is. This caused Eraserhead to smile but tried to hide it.

In the car Dabi called shotgun. Toga got the window seat. Izuku was in the middle while Eri got the other window seat. It was awfully quiet.

The teacher really didn't care about the villains. He only seemed interested in the two cinnamon rolls. They were very well behaved. Almost to behave to be a villain.

"Um. Mr.EraserBitch. Can you not put a quirk canceling bracket for Izuku's quirk. He uses it to make us drinks." Toga said smirking at the nickname she gave him. The two other kids nodded in agreement while Izuku stayed still, emotionless.

"Fine. Just don't cause trouble." Erasersaid regretting it. He seemed to trust the kid. He seemed well behave. To behaved. But he still can't trust him because all villains lie.

Right?

__________

"Ok problem children. Give me a list of clothes and stuff for your room." Aizawa said taking us to our floor. We live on the fourth floor with our own kitchen and common room.

"Yay!" They all yelled expect Izuku. He just looked confused.

"I-I g-get to d-decorate my r-room?" Izuku questioned looking Aizawa in the eye.

"Yes now hurry." Aizawa yelled feeling sympathy for the innocent kid.

Everyone listed a big list all costing over $3000 each kid. The school was going to lose a lot of money because of these kids.

Izuku however, asked for a guitar, 5 size XL sweatshirts all the color black. Then one X-small sweater also black.
5 shirts white and black and sweatpants/jogers any color. He also asked for roller skates and a skate board. His total was less than $1000.

Midnight, being the annoying lady she is, got him a oversized cat hoodies with legging on top of his list. She was just squealing how cute the kid would be.

Aizawa was just questioning why he became friends with that.

__________

"Izuku~!!" Midnight yelled. She was currently on the villains level.

Izuku came out and looked at Midnight confused.

She handed him a cat hoodie and loose leggings. When he came out a few other pros were up here already.

"Why The fuck are There so many hero's?" Toga yelled along side Eri.

"Where is Izu?! I want Izuku!" Eri yelled almost crying. Eri just woke up from a nightmare and she wanted to hug him.

Izuku then came out wearing the clothes Midnight got him. The girl pros started squealing cause him to tilt his head.

"I want a cat hoodie!" Eri half yelled.

"Don't worry. I got enough for the whole group." Midnight said handing them the clothes.

The to older villains stared in disbelief looking like they wanted to puke.

This is going to be a long year.