Izuku Memories - 6

____________

*TRIGGER WARNING*
____________

The screen showed 7 year old Izuku cleaning the house while his sister was sleeping in a crib. Then Izuku steped on a creak on the floor. He froze. 

"WHAT THE FUCK! I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!" Inko said throwing a bottle at him. The bottle shattered on his head cutting him. 

". . ." The class was quiet.

"He d-didn't even do anything." Shinso said covering his mouth. Uraraka and Mineta had a look of guilt written on their face but wouldn't let it show. They still felt like he deserved it.

He did right?

Izuku had tears forming in his eyes but didn't let it pour. Inko then kicked him into a walled where his bruises opened more. He they almost broke into tears but held it back.

"CLEAN THIS MESS UP YOU USELESS BRAT!" Inko yelled picking up another bottle and walking to his room. Izuku nodded and got a broom ignoring his bleeding head.

"Child abuse, the were all abused and shunned." Midnight said quietly. 

"This dosen't explain why he became the NUMBER TWO VILLAIN!" Mina yelled crossing her arms while a few kids nodded.

Shinso and Todoroki growled startling the class.

"If your parents hit you like that wouldn't YOU want revenge!" Shinso said Todoroki nodded. The class didn't respond.

Izuku cleaned the mess and went to Eri's crib. He picked her up. She woke up and almost started crying until he realized who it was.

"Hi Eri! Lets feed you." Izuku said quietly while hugging her.

"SO CUTE!" Half the girls said. The teachers facepalmed.

The screen then switched to Izuku walking to school only to get ripped over.

"Hey guys USELESS CAME TO JOIN THE PARTY!"  A boy said kicking Izuku. Izuku started quietly crying. he didn't like this treatment. Other kids joined in. They found it amusing to hurt the small boy.

"Oh, He doesn't deserve this." Uraraka said covering her mouth. 

Shinso just stared at the screen. This was his life before he was home schooled. Though, no kid physically harmed him.

"That's just mean. People who act like that should be expelled." Sero said crossing his arms.

Aizawa chocked on his drink while Mic just glared at that class.

"So all of you?" Aizawa said causing the class to come to a realization. 

The screen showed Izuku being tripped down stairs, kicked and punched by students, ignored by his peers, and neglected by teachers.

The screen switched to Izuku crying in a corner of the closet where Izuku was locked in for 'fighting.' 

"Why. . .Why am I so worthless, should I just die?. . ." Izuku said trying to clean his tears.

"That's where the nerd always goes?!" Bakugo screamed getting mixed reactions from people.

"They lock the fucking nerd in their once a week for the whole day. Making him skip lunch." Bakugo said getting horrified looks from others.

"I feel, bad. But still. He didn't need to kill people!" Mineta yelled making some kids nod.

"Though, am sorry for bulling him." The Bakusquad all said scratching their necks.