Memories - 5

____________

*TRIGGER WARNING*
____________

Izuku woke up in a hospital bed, a comfy one unlike the leagues. He tried to get up but someone pushed him back. He tried to turn his head to see the source of the movement but his head hurt to much. All he noticed was some purple hair another with black. Izuku sat there for a good minute staring at the ceiling before he decided to speak.

"Where am I?" Izuku said softly. He got no response.

"The nurses office." A gruff voice said. Izuku remembered the voice. It was Aizawa's voice. Izuku then again tried to push himself up but he was pushed down again.

"Don't. You need to be fully healed." A voice said. It was Shinso's voice. Izuku just sighed and went down. After a few minutes of silence Recovery Girl walked in to finish her healing. After that he was free to go.

__________

It has been a week since that incident. Dabi and Toga still wanted to kill the bullies but Izuku stopped them. Either way Toga, And Dabi have became closer to the class. Unlike Izuku though.

Rumors spread that he paid the bullies to hurt him to get attention. No teacher believed it but of course the students did. 

No one spoke to Izuku, afraid of being framed they left him alone. Izuku didn't mind at all though. 

He was used to it.

__________

Izuku was on the top floor with Eri doing homework. Toga and Dabi were having some sort of cursing wars with the Heroes in training downstairs. Izuku and Eri didn't really mind the silence though. It was calmer then the base.

Izuku had just finished making Eri and him a smoothie until Dabi came and dragged Izuku and Eri downstairs.

"Eh?!" The two yelled in the elevator.

"Hush. The Heroes need us," Dabi said with much hatred on the word heroes. When they arrived down there they say most of U.A.s staff and class 1a.

"Okay, Villain Kids. today we are going to show the class you guys past. You might be wondering, Why? So we can see why you all became villains." Nezu said smiling a cheeky smile. At that moment Aizawa dragged the four kids into a box. They tried to escape but it was to late. They blacked out.

__________

"Class, their past will play from worst to bad. Eri First." Nezu said sitting on the couch. The other students got some snacks and got comfy.

The screen showed Eri crying as his brother was getting hit by Inko for being useless.

"Oh. . ." Mina said quietly. She didn't expect to see this. She shifted in her spot a little.

"He must be getting punished. He is a villain after all so he had to do something wrong." Mineta said getting a group of nods.

"Ma'ma please stop!" Eri yelled to a drunk lady. Inko just growled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" Inko yelled while kicking Izuku. Eri just cried and cried. 

"This is abuse!" Midnight said screaming throwing her whip on accident.

"You sure he isn't in trouble?" Mineta asked. The teachers growled.

"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!?" Aizawa yelled startling the students. Mineta just quieted down and shook his head.

"THIS IS CHILD ABUSED!" Aizawa said while growling.

The screen changes to when they were in the base. It showed Eri have a fun time with Dabi And Toga. No Izuku though. Then it showed Izuku walking into the room all brusied from his so called training.

"Izuku!" Eri said hugging him. Izuku just smiled. That was the last time the group has seen him smiled in this living hell. 

". . ." The class remained quiet.

". . .He should be grateful for getting trained at least." Uraraka said crossing her arm while other students nod. The teachers stare at the class in disbelief while Todoroki covered his scar remembering bad memories.

"That isn't training. They are taking advantage of him." Shinso said while Todoroki nodded.

"Okay, next is Toga." Nezu said feeling disappointed in the class. He grabbed the remote and switched on the show.

The screen showed Toga bringing home a pet bird killed.

"I know she is weird but really." Sero said disgusted. Though he was friends with Toga a little since she is funny.

"What THE FUCK!" Bakugo screamed throwing his chips at the screen.

"Guys. Her quirk needs blood so she has a strong liking to it." Midnight said sighing. 

"It is so pretty mom." Toga said smiling creepy like. The parents were horrified.

"Who wouldn't be scared." Mina said.

"That is so gross. Kaminari said nearly throwing up.

"Class 1a. Don't you get it. These kids were shunned by society to become what they are." Vlad said trying to get the kids to understand.

"Put that back!" Togas mom yelled. Toga nodded and ran. 

The screen switched to Toga in Middle school having to act normal. Her hair was down and she looks really pretty. 

"Wow!" Mineta said getting smacked by Tsu.

"She was forced to act like someone different. I would lose it to." Mina said quietly. Some kids nodded while the teachers smiled at their understanding.

Then one day she lost it. 

She stabbed a kid with a straw and sucked his blood till he died. He left the kid there and ran away until she met the league.

"Oh, Little brutal much."  Jiro said breaking the silence.

"N-next is Dabi." Midnight said worried for the villain kids.

A screen showed Dabi being trained by Endeavor brutally. he was getting burned from his quirk and his father.

"Oh my gosh, CHILD ABUSE FROM THE NUMBER 2 HERO?!" Aizawa yelled looking anger.

"I don't think he deserves that title." Nezu said shacking his head taking out a notebook.

"Who knew. . ." Vlad said while Snipe nodded in agreement.

"Toya Todoroki. . ." Todoroki said out in the blues. 

"Huh?" Snipe asked.

"That is Toya Todoroki. My brother who ran away a long time ago!" Todoroki yelled while the teachers looked shocked.

"I feel bad for being mean to him." Sero said sheepishly.

"GET UP!" Endeavor yelled. Young Dabi did as he was told. 

"Am giving him a hug later." Mina said causing the teachers to smile.

The screen switched to when he was young with scars on his body. 

It then showed Dabi running away to the league while dying hie hair black.

"Okay class, The last one is Izuku Midoriya's."

__________

Hello my Fellow French Fries,

Thanks for the 1.6k reads. This book got to much attention and it isn't even that good.

Thanks. It means alot.

Also, if you have any thing you want in Izuku's past just tell me.

Also Izuku and Bakugo went to the same school but everyone bullied him as much as he did so he was not his main tormentor. 

The two were also never childhood friends for the sake of this book.

Any questions just comment it guys.

Also give me Ship Ideas for the other student! I need other ships!.

Peace Out My French fries.