Kidnapped - 16

Aizawa sat in his desk grading some papers he had given his class last week. The papers on his desk has been there for a week because of him procrastinating. He had been in his office all day working on his papers not pay attention to his surroundings. The calm music that played in the background was silencing all outside noise that Aizawa seemed to hate. It was so peaceful and quiet he didn't even notice someone knocking all his door.

"Shouta!" A voice yelled opening the door aggressively. The door slammed against the wall causing it to crack. Aizawa groaned and removed his headphones off his head messing up his hair. He turned around a notice Present mic outside his door. He was going scream when he noticed him crying. That was werid.

"W-whats wrong." Aizawa stuttered not use to seeing his husband crying. Hizashi looked up and cleared his throat. His leg was shaking viciously as he leaned against the door. He picked his arm up and point toward the end of the hall.

"The League Of Villains are back!"

__________

Izuku was walking down the hallway chatting with Shinso. They had been talking for a while chatting about school and stuff. Well Shinso was; Izuku only listened. He didn't know why but he had happy feeling whenever he did. It made him feel fulfilled.

While he was chatting he felt an uncomfortable chill go down his back. He didn't know if it was Uraraka who has been acting weird lately. She has been touching him weirdly lately but she could just yell at her because that would be disrespectful.

Right.

"So, Does today feel weird like something bad was going to happen." Shinso asked looking around the dorm hallway. Shinso himself also felt a chill go down his back as well. Izuku nodded somewhat frowning. Though it looked like he was pouting which Shinso found cute.

"Well have you seen Hizashi? He was supposed to-" Shinso started only to get cut off by the scene happening on the bottom floor. His eyes scaled the downstairs in fear. There was fire and blood all over the place and is was terrifying. Then he noticed and group of people and gasped.

The League Of Villains Are Back!

__________

Aizawa and Hizashi ran down the hall at lightning speed gathering other staff members to go to the dorm room. The sight they saw was the most horrific thing.

The first thing Aizawa saw was a man with hands all over his body. He looked like the man they found called Shigaraki. All Might said that his real name Tenko Shimura but he goes as Shigaraki Tomura. The man in question was approaching Izuku who looked like he was having a really bad panic attack on the spot. Class 1a was in a fighting stance while the other villain kids were protecting his students. Aizawa didn't feel okay calling the Villain kids, villain kids, but he pushed that thought aside.

He saw Dabi build a mini fire wall around Aizawa's class protecting them from attacks while Eri was removing some people's quirks nearly hurting herself. Toga was stabbing villains like crazy looking like she was having the time of her life. Izuku was back to back to a corner with the hand guy walking toward him. Tears were streaming down Izuku's face while he shook.

No one seemed to notice the interaction accept Aizawa. Aizawa couldn't make it to Izuku without getting hurt so he was left on his own. He felt guilty not being able to help his student but his thoughts were interrupted when he nearly got stabbed.

 Aizawa fought off a few petty Villains until he noticed Mineta walking toward Shigaraki and the Izuku slowly. He had two of his sticky balls in his hand and a smirk on his face. Before he could blink Mineta threw a ton of balls at the hand guy and took Izuku out of the drama before his Panic Attack could get worse.

Mineta carried the small boy to Shinso but everything was a blur from then because everything went pitch black.

__________

My Fellow French Fries,

Sorry for the short Chapter. That was an Accident.

Also the book only has a few chapters left! I feel sad.

Also Thanks for 21.5k Read AND 93 FOLLOWERS!

Also guys I made a Drawing. Could You Guys give me some criticism on what I drew.

Tell me what I should change in it. I don't care how mean the criticism is because am used to it.

I forgot to sign the drawing so please don't take custody over it.

Okay Then,

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3