Uraraka Drama - 15

Shinso sat in his dorm room with Mina working on his homework. The two had just finished and were gossiping, well Mina was, about her classmates. Shinso was just sipping his coffee while looking through cat memes not listening to the alien. He sat on his beanbag next to his desk noting trying to worry about life.

"What do you think about Midoriya?" Mina said alerting Shinso's attention. The boy turned around with a confused look on his face.

"What I think about Midoriya?" Shinso asked squinting at the pink skinned girl as if she meant something else.

"Yeah! I personally think he is cute but I don't like him like that! But I think Uraraka likes him." Mina said tapping her chin. For so reason Shinso didn't like what she just said but he didn't know why. Mina seemed to notice the sudden shift in behavior though.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked raising an eyebrow in confusion. Shinso blushed in embarrassment and looked at the girl.

"N-Noting. Just what my dad sent me." Shinso said making up a lie that the dumb girl seemed to believe. Shinso shifted in his beanbag as he recalled what Mina said about Uraraka having a crush but thought noting if it.

"So, what do you think about Midoriya. I know you guys hang out a lot!" Mina said yelling like maniac.The sleep deprived child just groaned in annoyance as the girl kept prying.

Why did he even agree to work with her?

Why didn't he just brainwash her?

"I think he's nice." Shinso said stopping himself from speaking more. He could continue all day long describing the boy if he hadn't. He then continued scrolling through his phone as he shifted his head on the beanbag. Mina just remained quiet as she tapped her pen on her chin.

Mina sat their eyeing Shinso suspiciously as if she knew something he didn't. She took out her notebook and started writing something unknown to Shinso would, not really, ruin his life.

"Are you sure? You hang out with him all the time!" Mina said stretching out the time while she leaned her head on the desk squashing her notebook. She wanted answers and she had been shipping Shindeku lately.

Don't get her wrong she supports Uraraka's crush on the boy but she doesn't deserve him. She was kinda a bully to him as well. Though she would help Uraraka get her man if Shinso doesn't like the cinnamon roll himself.

"No we don't hang out all the time! I hang out with others as well." Shinso shot back taking his eyes off his phone as. He looked at Mina who seemed to be thinking. This wasn't going to end well if she used her brain.

"Well describe him more." Mina said biting her pen. Shinso sighed. He got up from his beanbag and sat up straight and glared at Mina before speaking.

"He is kind and funny. He is also a good cook and very loving to others. . ." Shinso said as he started mumbling about Izuku. He got lost in thought as he remembered the boy's fluffy hair, his light green eyes and the many freckles that littered his cheeks.

All Mina could think about was Jackpot. She looked at Shinso who was still rambling and smirked. The boy stopped and clasped his hand over his mouth in embarrassment. Mina just giggled at his response.

"Looks like someone has a crush~" Mina said squealing. Shinso blushed but looked at Mina in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Shinso replied scratching his neck while Mina just smirked.

"Oh come on! It's obvious!" Mina said standing up as if she had just finish a meeting. Shinso blushed harder and looked down.

Maybe he does have a crush.

__________

Shinso walked up to his room after having dinner without talking to Mina. He didn't want her to make it any awkward than it already was. As he walked to his dorm room he was calmly listening to music but he sensed something bad was going to happen.

When he reached his level he was dragged into a corner really fast by and unknown person. He looked down and saw Uraraka looking at him in anger scaring Shinso. She pinned Shinso to the wall with the training she got from Gun head. She got so close to Shinso that you could almost hear her breathing and it was scaring Shinso.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Izuku." Uraraka said pushing Shinso closer to the wall with each word. Shinso stared in confusion at the delusional girl.

Her Izuku?

"Your Izuku? First off he isn't an object." Shinso said lightly pushing off the strong girl. He then stood up straight and looked the girl in the eye.

"And who said he liked you? If you want him so bad then don't be a coward and talk to him." Shinso finished while dusting off some dirt from his jacket. Uraraka growled at Shinso while cracking her knuckles. 

"Well, I will not want my Izuku turning into a faggot because of you." Uraraka growled at Shinso in pure angry. Shinso was confused. Didn't she hate the boy? What is so special about him now that she needs him? What was wrong with being gay?!?!

"Get off me. If you want him go talk to him. If he doesn't like you back then so be it." Shinso said walking away. Uraraka started mumbling inaudible words as Shinso walked away. 

This is going to be weird.

__________

Dear My Fellow French Fries,

First thanks for 19.6k reads!

Like this is the most I Have every Gotten.

All My other books got like 3k reads so Thanks.

Also, 87 FOLLOWERS! LIKE WHAT THE HECK! THANKS!

Also I got board over the weekend one day and I remembered this book.

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3