Kidnapped(2) - 17

Mineta sat in his dorm room question his life choices. He was staring at a gift that was placed on his table. It had his name on it in big letters and a smiley face next to it. 

The gift was from Izuku Midoriya. Mineta didn't know why he got this gift but he felt safe around it.

The short boy poked the gift for a few seconds then let it be. He went into his closet and pulled out a pair of scissors. He then went back to the gift and cut the wrapping paper slowly not wanting to make a mess.

When he opened it he found a box. It was a medium brown box with a strong tape sealing it. He got his scissors and sliced the tape opening the box. He then slowly and ripped it open without hesitation as he want t know what the gift was.

Inside the box was some notebooks that had his name over it. Mineta picked it up carefully wondering what was in it. For all he could know it could be Death Threats.

Mineta looked at the cover of the book. His name was written in cursive nicely. A black pen was taped to the side of it. A piece of candy was drawn next to his name as well.

Mineta open it the first page and saw a note on it. It was a medium length note written in fine cursive. Mineta was hesitant in opening it but complied.

To Mineta:

From: Izuku Midoriya

Dear Mineta,

I know you might hate me a lot. I really don't understand your hatred toward me. I know it has something to do with the girls which I know you like a lot. I see how you look at them and it is kinda weird what your doing.

Anyway I just want to hand you a gift. Even though you might not notice it you made me improve my quirk a lot. My only weakness is Shinso, Sero, and your quirk. I don't like sticky stuff that much for some reason I won't like to mention .

You made me realize away the counter that quirk and it built up my confidence a little. So in return am handing you a gift. I won't tell you on here but just know it is useful. I hope we can become friends one day because I don't really like having enemies.

Also the blank pages are for you to fill up. You could write knew ways to improve your quirk. that's all.

Sincerely: Izuku Midoriya

Mineta stared at the note in pure confusion. How could he be so kind after everything He has done to him. Mineta reread the note to see if there were any hidden messages which there wasn't. He then went to they next page of to book. 

It had a Quirk analysis of his quirk on it. It had useful ways for him to use his quirk and how to counter/sneak attack people. It even had ways he could attack with it! Mineta usually wouldn't read this stuff but he was so driven to impress people that he continued reading. 

He even started participating a little in his dorm room as well. Though the peacefulness was interrupted by a loud crash downstairs. Mineta was confused while he walked to the door. He opened his door slowly while a peeked outside.. He walked down the hall to notice no one up there making the noise.

There was usually some people who would be in the hallway sometimes making noise but that wasn't the case. He didn't even hear Present Mic screaming!

Mineta walked to the elevator and and clicked the first floor button. The elevator was moving quite slowly which was scaring him a little. He always had a fear of elevators ever since he nearly died in one when he was five. 

When he reached to the bottom floor he saw a disturbing sight. His class was huddled up scared in the back of the room. The villain kids were fighting like ninja's protecting them though. Eri was erasing quirks left and right moving like the flash. He couldn't even see her since she was moving so fast!

Where did all this speed come from? Were the villain's always holding back when fighting against us?

Toga though looked the best with her hair was down and it flowed in the air while she jumped.What wasn't pleasant was watching as she stabbed everyone in her sight with a butter knife. The intruders that came in were even afraid to fight her. It didn't help that she drank to blood of her kills in front of the other villains and classmates. But it looked like she was enjoying it.

Then Dabi was just burning the bodies that Toga killed while he protected the class in a thin fire wall. If you paid close attention it Toga only killed 3 people.  Only the ones that weren't scared of her died while the others were injured.

Mineta turned away from the fight grossed out. He went to huddled in fear with his class until he saw Izuku pinned to a wall by a grown man. He look uncomfortable in the position he was in. Mineta noticed that no one was close enough to save him nor were they skilled enough to reach him. 

Then Mineta remembers tactic 13 on the notebook he got. It had a sneak attack plan. Mineta decided to apply it. He moved up the villain while he popped of four balls from his head. He first threw the balls at his feet immobilizing him and then he threw it at his hand confusing him.

Mineta knew he had a disintegration quirk every since the U.S.J attack so he had to think fast. He picked up the boy who was surprisingly light and brought him to Shinso who had a worried look. The boy looked like he was having a panic attack which was bad considering what was happening right now. 

But before anything could happen he saw a black warp gate engulfing everyone. Before Mineta could scream everything went black. 

__________

Hello My Fellow French Fries,

Thanks for Over 23k reads!

Also Thanks for 98 followers!

Also do you like Mineta's character development!?

Anyway!

Stay Safe and don't get Corona!

Peace <3