Inko Midoriya(2) - 11

Inko froze. How had they read right through her? She has been learning to keep up her innocent face for many years. How had they seen right through it?

"Ms. Midoriya." Aizawa said looking at the lady. Inko gulped trying to keep her face.

"Tell us the truth. Did you hurt these children?" Aizawa said sipping his coffee. Inko took a deep breath and tried again.

"No." She said looking at the children once again. The cafe was quite empty today so even the staff were listening to the conversation as if it was a sitcom.

Tsukauchi shook his head writing something down before looking up.

"Ma'am. Please refrain from lying to us." He said looking at the lady. Inko just went paled. Izuku looked at Eraserhead and back at his mom shaking.

"What do you mean?" Inko said smiling innocently. Mic just face-palmed. She was getting quite annoyed. For crying out loud they have evidence! The whole reason they came here is to hear it from the lady.

Midnight just got out of the table and went to the two cinnamon rolls. Midnight knew things were about to get dirty so she decided to take the kids to the back to play with the cats.

Aizawa looked at Inko dead in the eyes getting quite irritated. How could she lie in front of pro heroes? Does she think were stupid?

"Did you hurt your children?" Aizawa asked pinching the bridge of his nose. Inko shook his head while fidgeting with her fingers.

The detective just sighed while looking at the lady. He then looked at Nezu for a second.

"I think you guys got the wrong person." Inko said nearly breaking her facade. Mic shook his head in disapproval.

"You see. I love my childre-" Inko said getting cut off by Nezu.

"Why didn't you file a missing child case when the disappeared?" Nezu said looking at the lady. The lady was quiet for a second.

"What do you mea-" Inko started.

"Your kids went missing 5 years ago with no trace. There was no call to the police or detective filing a case about missing children. If you cared why didn't you report it." Tsukauchi said while handing the lady a piece of paper. The lady started sweating bullets while she looked up.

"There must be a misunderstanding." Inko said looking at the paper again. Mic looked at the detective who shook his head.

"No their isn't. When we looked up your children all I got was that they were living with you being homeschool." The detective said pointing to a page on the document.

Inko stared at the adults confused still keeping up her innocent face. She didn't know where they got all the information but it was scaring her. She took a quick at her 'kids' who were playing with cats in the back off the room.

Inko fixed her poster then looked at the staff again.

"Sir, I think your wrong. You can't just accuse people-" Inko started only to get cut off. The detective pulled out his computer while Mic looked at the lady.

The cafe owners were sitting behind there refilling their popcorn as they watched the drama unfold.

"Ma'am, we have evidence." Mic said handing the detective a USB. Inko went pale again while looking at the disc. Inko used her quirk out of fear to drop the object when the teachers weren't looking.

Nezu noticed it though but said noting.

"What do you mean sir?" Inko said this time not smiling. Aizawa noticed this break of her Facade and smirked. She stared at the USB being picked up again. She new if it fell enough times they would have no proof.

"Ma'am. We don't have to watch this video. But let me ask you again. Did you abuse your children." The detective said typing in his password. Inko just maintained her posture and smiled again.

"No, no I didn't." She replied while scratching her neck. Midnight, who was playing with the adorable kids, shook her head in disappointment.

"Lady. Lying will only get you more jail time." Nezu said sipping his tea. Inko just side glared at the animal getting Irritated. Inko was trying her best to get out of this disgusting facility but it wasn't working.

"Am not lying. I didn't hurt my children." Inko said sipping her Milkshake. :)

"Would you like to see the evidence." Aizawa asked pointing to the computer. Inko nodded. Tsukauchi turned his computer to the green haired lady while pressing the play button.

The workers at the back also got a clear glimpse of the footage and felt horrible. This lady was an abuser.

"T-that's n-not me!" Inko stammered getting more pale. She grabbed the computer from the detective hands and looked at the footage.

"YOU SET ME UP!" Inko yelled growling making the teachers jump. Nezu just sipped some more tea while the workers out back were shivering.

"No we didn't-" Nezu started calmly only to get interrupted. The one thing you never do is interrupt Nezu.

"YES YOU DID!" Inko yelled ripping out the USB catching the detectives attention. She then threw the man computer to the ground shattering it. Luckily this was only the Detective's back up computer.

Though the computer was expensive.

"Ma'am. First off. This man's quirk is Human Lie Detector. You continuously lied to authorities while under interrogation. This will land you many years in jail. Also you used your quirk to drop the USB AND you broke his expensive computer. This will land many more years in jail." Nezu said smiling while pressing a button. The teachers shiver as they knew the woman would be in trouble for interrupting.

Izuku and Eri were clinging onto Midnight in fear as they stared at their mother. The cafe staff were also hiding in the kitchen.

Nezu raised up his hand showing a disc with 2 buttons.

"Miss. Since you aren't cooperating I had to take matters into my own hand. This top button alerts the police who are coming to arrest you
This bottom button sends a copy of the USB to all of the police in Japan. I wouldn't want to use this method but you forced me." Nezu said pressing the keys.

Soon enough a few police men came and wrestled the lady to the ground hand cuffing her. The Cafe staff recording this scene on their phones and posting it on social media as the kids in question were shivering.

Inko glared at Izuku and said on thing before leaving.

"I WILL GET YOU!"

_____________

Dear Fellow French Fries,

First off thanks for 10k reads!

And thanks for 52 follower!

Also My Birthday is Tomorrow!

June 20!

Ok that's all.

Stay Safe And Don't get Corona.

Peace <3