-

"I'm so proud of you, my love, so fucking proud! You've been extraordinary on that stage, the whole audience was in your hand, and you made them - us - feel what you were playing!".
"I'm glad. Is what a musician should always aim for".
"You made love music...".
"Oh my, and what now? Should I get jealous?".
"Now, don't be silly, Doll! And about that, did you notice not even a girl approached me all evening?".
"I only noticed some were looking at you, and for that it will be my personal concern to find out where they live...or which room of this dorm they sleep in".
"Do you listen to me or not? I wouldn't look at anyone else...".
"I know, Dimple, I trust you. But I'll still have their heads pinned on my wall. They would look good above the fireplace of my secret, creepy mansion in the woods of Northumberland...".
"...and you once had the guts to say my family is batshit crazy. Jeez, you're batshit crazy too!".
"That's why you love me, gorgeous. We're alike".
"I don't feel insulted just because you're the most lovely, sweet, adorable, funny...".
"Sure. Something else too?".
"...beautiful, perfect and talented girl in the world, who played those sonatas like they were the easiest tunes ever invented, making me so proud...".
"Oh, Five...did you enjoy the concert that much? For real?".
"Yes. And do you want to know which part I preferred most of all?".
"Tell me".
"To see you enjoy your music. That's been my greatest delight".
"I...how...how can you say the perfect thing every time I need it?".
"Well, it could be because I am perfect, but if I had to think about it better I guess you meaning the world to me is what changes everything. I've never been good with feelings or people...before".
"Yeah, I perfectly remember how you were when we met".
"Yes, well...thanks to whatever is above human life for making me see what I could have missed, hadn't I changed". 
"We probably wouldn't be together if you hadn't".
"And that's something that simply can't be considered!".
"No, it can't".
"Have I already told you that I love you, tonight?".
"Uh...maybe?".
"Let's make sure I did, then: I love you, Doll".
"I love you too, Dimple. More and more everyday".
"Oh, Peaches...".
"And sure as hell I'll have the heads of those meddlesome girls, but after all I can't really blame them: you looked awesome tonight. I couldn't get out of my head the thought that you looked like an Old Hollywood actor, charming and sophisticated as you were".
"I thought I was looking pompous, like my blasted Fa...".
"Not at all! You looked self-confident, at ease, and so handsome...tonight you made me proud too, babe, the proud girlfriend of a distinguished young man who was there to support her. And I can't find the words to express how much your support means to me".
"I'm glad it made you feel better....and that I made you proud, somehow".
"I had no doubt about it. Even though I am very tired and I may have not reacted as you probably expected, I felt like one of those girls in the movies when the school's hottest bloke asks them out...".
"Normally Luther is what girls fantasize about...".
"Who gives a damn about trite Lootah? Not me".
"Klaus, then".
"Nah, too much of a playboy. And besides, I like them smart, cocky and snarky. With nice hair and a dimpled smile. And pretty eyes too. That I like skinny boys, however, is a revelation".
"What about...how did you say? Ah, yes, crooked legs!".
"Oh, you remembered!".
"Eh, how can I forget?".
"Relax, Dimple. I love your legs, like everything about you".
"Even if I brought you to stuff yourself with donuts, on our first date?".
"Yes, although it sounds like we agree that it was a rather crappy date...".
"Heck, I'll have to think of something better for the next one!".
"Mmmh. We'll see".
"I...I was excited too when I asked you out. I mean, I had never done something like that before and I knew I had no reason to doubt you would have said yes, but...I wanted to do it. Because you always manage to make mundane things seem so special and natural!".
"So I make you want to be different?".
"No. You make me want to do normal things, things that normal people do all the time, like...eating sweets, or...listening to music, hugging, smiling, being lazy. Because it's good, and not because it's forbidden".
"You crave normality, Five?".
"...I don't want to change who I am, just to do what I want".
"I get it. Do you feel like you're truly being yourself, when you are with me?".
"Yes".
"Then we just have to be normal, together".
"...I don't know what to say".
"There's no need for you to say anything at all. Just hold me and be yourself".
"I wish I could do it forever".
"Which part?".
"Both".
"Me too".

A/N: How is it going, in your countries? Are you okay?
Please remember that if for you staying home means danger, you can ask for help. You are not alone! Keep safe from any kind of harm, alright?
Love, Stieglitzz

PS: back to once-a-week updates, I'm afraid. Only a few chapters left!