34 (I).

WARNINGS:...teenagers smoking. I don't know, was it appropriate to include it among the warnings?

Chapter Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNcBKee0K4

"Hey, Ma...". Five wasn't allowed to finish: as soon as the window was open, his lips got captured with abandon by another mouth.
"Hello, Dimple. I missed you, today" Marben whispered a couple of kisses later, making him sigh warm air on her face as she felt him relax considerably against her.
"I missed you too, baby" the boy gingerly admitted; Marben sensed his uncertainty, probably the result of being given such a warm welcome after several days of extreme tension, and realized she was sharing it. So she looked at him, with a warm smile, and searched for his hands. One of them was holding something.
"What is it?". Five simply showed her: a pack of cigarettes.
"I stole them from Klaus. He was being annoying" he said with a little smirk, watching the little package as he turned it between his fingers. Then his green, piercing eyes met Marben's. "Wanna try 'em?". Caught off guard, the girl guffawed a laugh and then nodded.
"Let's move to the roof!" she suggested, going to pick up something from her desk drawer. "It would be too suspicious to do it here, if someone were to see smoke coming from this window I would end up in detention so fast I wouldn't even have time to curse myself!". Without bothering to close the drawer or to turn off the light, Marben grabbed her coat and went back to the window, showing Five the very same matchbox she had produced both times they had celebrated their fake birthdays.
"Right" he said with a wicked smile, then hugged her tight and jumped.

They landed on the School's rooftop with a lively laughter from Marben; Five looked at her fondly, touched by how she was welcoming his spacial-jumping, now that she had grown accustomed to it. They spread their coats on the ground and sat on them, Five holding out the cigarettes while Marben lit a match.
"How is this supposed to work?" asked the boy, watching as his girlfriend fished a cigarette from the pack. She slyly smirked at him, putting the fag's filter between her rosy lips.
"You bring the flame to the top of the cigarette while inhaling through your mouth. That's it". With slow and deliberate gestures, she showed him; when she was done, Five raised his eyebrows as if with so little she had managed to impress him.
"How come you know exactly how to light a cigarette? Is this not the first time you smoke?". Marben extinguished the match on the roof (safely far from their coats) and with a moue exhaled her first whiff of smoke.
"My Dad smokes, when the work drives him crazy, and Father absolutely hates it and berates him to no end. Turns out he's right, anyway, these things taste like shit". She coughed, and unexpectedly Five burst out laughing.
"I can't miss the chance to try them, then!". This time it was Five who lit the match, and Marben handed him the pack from which the boy helped himself; as instructed, he brought the flame to the tip of the cigarette and when the paper burned, leaving behind a small orange ember, he inhaled. Just to start coughing convulsively a split second later. It was Marben's turn to laugh.
"Oh, sweetie!" she cooed between a fit of laughter and a pat on his back. "Too rushed, try to take a gentler drag!".
"Wha'?" wheezed Five, looking at her through watery eyes "Do I 'ave to do 't aga'n?". Seeing him so put off, Marben forced herself to quell down her hilarity and softened.
"No, babe. Of course not, if you don't want to". Five didn't wait to be told twice, he immediately - and testily - threw the cigarette away. His girlfriend couldn't help another snicker, and throwing away hers as well, she embraced him and dragged him to the ground with her, on the soft makeshift bed made of their coats.

Five fell on her with a strange sound midway between a stifled laugh and a grunt, but quickly adapted to their sudden change of position by finding his way to Marben's lips and giving her a passionate and playful kiss, bitter from the cigarettes but also holding the sweet taste of their recovered intimacy. The girl moaned softly under him, letting her hands wander on his arms and shoulders, his back, tangling her nimble fingers in his soft hair. Five basked for a while in her sweet caresses, but at some point parted from the kiss with a loud 'smack' and his eyes bore directly into Marben's.