Many Thanks to Everyone

Well, here we are, at the end of our tale!
It's been a long journey, a delicious one full of satisfactions and also pain, at times (writing the last three 'Fiveless' chapters really did cost me an enormous effort), but I am proud of the final result I managed to achieve; this story, although a small and modest fanfiction, has been really important to me, and since it's the very first time I finish writing and publishing something, I 'm very happy to have reached this 'milestone' in your lovely company!
THANK YOU ALL, A THOUSAND TIMES!
No matter how tirelessly I may search for the right words, I won't find a worthy enough way of thanking you all as you deserve. You've been adorable, truly, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I hope I managed to keep your curiosity alive until the very end, to have snatched some laughter out of you and to not have saddened you too much with the most dramatic parts (... or with my grammar mistakes!).
I'm not sure of future plans regarding this fanfiction: I mentioned a sequel that I have every intention of writing, but I thought of making a short interlude of 'one shots' too, which will connect and clarify untold events only insinuated into By your window and others that likewise will be mentioned but not openly explained in the sequel...I will certainly change the layout of this story's chapters and correct some errors that are still scattered here and there, despite my compulsive checking.
I hope you will want to 'see' again By your window's OCs and find out how they will influence the events of The Umbrella Academy's Season 1...in the meantime, I wish that Season 2 will give you all what you've been hoping for in the past year of waiting! ;)

A presto (See you soon!)!

11/17/2020 UPDATE - First chapter of By the end (By your window's sequel) is available!

12/7/2020 - 1K views? A THOUSAND THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU!
Love you all ❤️