Solomon

I am rewriting/rewritten this chapter because I stumbled across a good many mistakes so....enjoy!

Sheba stared at her friend with concern mingling with disbelief.

"Y/n that's the fourth time this week!"

Y/n scratched her head and sheepishly laughed, brushing off the large bandage wrapped around her leg.

"Its nothing! Honestly, it doesn't even hurt!"

Sheba clutched her hair with a sigh, frustrated with how reckless her friend was.
Pursing her lips, she asked,

"How'd you do this one? Yesterday you tripped down a flight of stairs, and a couple days before that you walked into a door!"

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, looking at her friend pleadingly.

"Y/n, please, please be more careful! One day you might really get hurt. Really badly."

Y/n noticed the small tremor in Sheba's words and chewed her lip. She sighed after a moment.

"You're right Sheba, I'm sorry. I'll be more considerate."

Sheba managed a small smile.

"Thank you Y/n. Here, let's go to the library."

The pair walked in comfortable silence, both lost in their thoughts.
Sheba quietly opened the door and held it open for her friend, Y/n nodding her thanks.
The long table occupying the center of the library was warm she mused running her finger down the surface as she rounded the shelves. Finding the few scrolls she needed, she settled in a seat warmed by a shaft of sun, sighing contentedly.
Lazily examining the information, a yawn tumbled from her lips quietly.
Her head drifted off with thoughts of what Sheba had said.

"Am I really being careless?"

She unknowingly turned the page.

"Hm...she's right about the injuries though..."

A small glance at the bandage wrapped around her leg.

"But they're nothing fatal. So surely I dont need to worry?"

Bruised knees and knuckles.

....

Maybe she did ought to be a little more careful.

"Uh....excuse me miss?"

Y/n snapped her head up, blinking in suprise before relaxing.

"Eh...uh, hello Solomon. What can I help you with?"

The bluenette smiled warmly.

"Well you see..."

Previously
Sheba wandered the library absentmindedly twirling her hair around her finger. Bumping into someone, she turned around, apologies on her lips. Solomon bet her to it, sheepishly apologizing.
And just like that, an idea came to her.
Before the magician could leave, she grabbed his arm quickly.

"Wait wait wait Solomon! I need a favor! Please?"

He paused, curious as to what she may want.
The pinkette bowed lowly.

"Please please look after Y/n!"

Solomon was silent, enough that she peeked up at him from beneath her lashes.
He was still, biting his lip.

"What....exactly do you mean?"

He seemed hesitant, enough so that Sheba took this as her chance to explain.