Kouha

Y/n peered around the corner, eyes glancing around anxiously. Kougygoku had found her, along with Ka Kouben. They had both recently left, leaving her in the care of the maids. But Y/n didn't want their company. Dashing off, she searched determinedly for Kougyoku. Chewing her lip, she ran through the courts, scanning wildly for the pink headed princess. Y/n groaned as she fell on her behind from running into something. Pink hair. Kougyoku! Glancing up, she froze, face paling immensely.

Kouha turned around as someone ran into him. Blinking, he raised a brow in interest. A little girl, years younger then himself was sprawled on the ground, hair in her face. He immediately pulled her to her feet and asked her if she was hurt.
Y/n frowned sadly.

" I can't find Kougyoku...have you seen her Mister?"

Kouha smiled warmly at the young girl and patted her head.

" Sorry, I haven't. Do you want some help finding her?"

Y/n's face brightened and she nodded her head excitedly.
Kouha chuckled at her response and extended his hand.

" C'mon then. What's you're name?"

The two began walking around, hands entwined.
" I'm Y/n. You are?"

" I'm Kouha. "

By late afternoon, the pair still hadn't found the princess.
Y/n's stomach growled and she blushed lightly. Kouha merely ruffled her hair and picked her up, placing her on his back.

" Hold on Y/n, we're going to grab some dinner!"

He raced to the dining room, the little girl squealing with laughter.
He sat her down beside him and helped her grab some food.
Kougyoku ran in, panic written all over her face. As soon as she spotted the little girl, she sighed in relief and hugged her, apologizing for being gone so long. Y/n giggled and told her about how she spent the rest of the day with Kouha, and upon hearing this, Kougyoku glanced over at her brother, whom was watching them silently. He shrugged and turned back to his food, but Kougyoku knew he was already fond of the young girl. So she decided it would be best if she spent more time around him, as she too had seemed more attached to the prince.

Y/n yawned, catching everyone's attention. Kouen glanced over and raised a brow.

" Someone mind taking her to bed. It is pretty late, and if you need me, I will be in the library."

Kougyoku excused herself and walked off with Y/n. Though tired, Y/n frowned.

"Wheres Kouha?"

Kougyoku paused for a moment.

"Did you want to sleep in his room?"

Y/n nodded slowly,  yawning again. Kougyoku smiled and picked her up.

"Ok, let's go find brother Kouha."

Kougyoku knocked on his door and waited patiently. He answered, both irritated and curious. His irritation faded when he saw
Y/n and Kougyoku.

"Did you need something Kougyoku?"

She sighed.

"I'm terribly sorry if I woke you up. Y/n wanted to sleep in your room tonight."

He blinked in suprise. Kougyoku apologetically frowned.

"If it's too late that's alright, I'll tell her tomorrow-"

Kouha shook his head.

"Not to worry. Here, come in."

Kougyoku gently closed the door behind her and waited as Kouha set up the couch.
Beforehand Kougyoku had asked the maids to fetch Y/n's pajamas and blankets. Kougyoku quickly roused her and helped her change in the bathroom before picking her up and walking back to the room. Kouha had set up his couch for him to sleep on, while the maids had set up the bed for Y/n. Passing Y/n to Kouha, she kissed her brother on the cheek goodnight and left. Kouha gently tucked Y/n in and patted her head before settling on the couch.