Aladdin

Super sorry for the late chapter. Also, I will probably do a lot of Oneshots around my favourite characters, which are Aladdin, Ja'far, Solomon, Judar and Kouha.

" Y/n, what are you doing?"
The blue haired Magi sweatdropped as his friend rolled around the room and peeked around corners. She made a hush hush motion and tossed a pillow at him. Aladdin blocked it and raised a brow. Marga peered out from behind the door and leapt,  jumping on to Aladdin. He yelped and stumbled into the couch.
He heard Y/n yell.
"Mission abort! I repeat, mission abort!"
They both dashed out of the room, leaving a mess and a very startled magician. Glancing up, he saw Y/n poke her tongue out cheekily before running after the young girl.
"Are they gone?"
A muffled whispered.
Aladdin gazed around.
"Uh... Sphintus?"
The silverette popped his head up from a pile of cushions.
"Ok, phew, there gone!"
Titus rippled into vision and sighed.
"Those two have been ambushing us for the last hour. Sphintus and I tried to warn you, however you remained oblivious and walked into the room. "
Aladdin defensively raised his hands.
" The first thing I saw was I my best friend rolling around the room and hiding. How was I supposed to suspect that Marga was going to leap on to me?"
Titus made a face.
" You weren't."

If anyone has any ideas as to how I continue this story, comment down below. Im more then happy to try and finish it. Quite like the previous call unfinished chapters