Solomon

" We can't afford to lose her now!"
Y/n snarled and bit at whoever touche her. She may be blind, but no way in hell was she going back into the tiny cell. Thrashing, she slammed into a wall and felt around for a window. Slamming her hand down, her bare knuckles began to rip and she punched it again. The sound of breaking glass had her scrambling out, cutting herself many times before dropping. She didn't know how high she was but damn, she'd rather die than continue to be their experiment. She landed and grunted at the impact. Cocking her head, she couldn't hear any one coming her way. Gritting her jaw she felt for the wall and followed it. It wasn't till she heard a couple of footsteps, maybe four people?
Then they paused.
Y/n snarled and raised her fists. Sniffing the air she caught four distinct scents and narrowed her eyes.

Solomon waved at everybody to keep up. Their invasion kinda didn't go to plan, as the church seemed to already be looking for someone. They heard bits and pieces of things,
" She's a valuable asset, get her back in her cage now!"
Ugo glanced around.
" Who do you think " she" is?"
Solomon shook his head.
" Maybe another animal that they're studying."
He stiffened at that.
It was cruel how the church operated.
Running for the ledge, he whirled the corner and paused abruptly.
There stood a girl no older then himself. He held a hand for the three to wait.
The girl snarled and raised her fists, to which he noted the blood coating her knuckles.
" Are you the girl everyone's looking for?"

Y/n kept her breathing steady and nodded.
" Then you should come with us. We protect and rescue people who are held against their will. "
Y/n lowered her hands.
" There she is!"

Whirling around, she felt a cold zap in the back of her neck and stumbled away.
Solomon waved his staff and the wall beside them blew into dust, blinding them temporarily.
Grabbing her wrist he picked her up and leapt over the side.
Placing her gently on the turban he waved at Ugo to go.
She stayed silent the entire time.
More then once, she sensed someone glaring at her and took a breath. A bird from high up cawed loudly and
Y/n raised a brow.
Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply and opened them.
She was right, four people somewhat around her year. The one holding her had long blue hair and blue eyes, and seemed oblivious to the dark looks from a pinkette.
The bird banked and she pulled herself from its pov.
' this is how I see. Through others eyes. Maybe I could try with one of them...'
She focused on the hand on her shoulder and opened her eyes once more.
Solomon was looking at her back, at the scars, she noticed wincing, then to her face.

If you want me to continue this story, comment down below please!