Aladdin

Aladdin is seventeen in this one shot. A quick reminder, most one shots with aladdin, (in my book at least)  he is older then he is in the manga.

Y/n yawned and slowly trotted out of the dense forest on the outside of the academy. Bidding hello to the few people she passed, she strode by, one hand rubbing her eyes.
Where oh where was her darling sister?
Rounding the corner she dreaded the long stairs and sighed tiredly. Oh what she wouldn't give to take another quick nap right now. Sluggishly making her way up, she groaned inwardly. But there was no point complaining, complaining wasn't going to get her anywhere. By the time Y/n had reached the her sister's lab, she was close to damning it all and just sleeping on the ground right then and there. Maybe if she was extra nice Yamuraiha would let her sleep on the balcony. Her plans drastically changed upon entering. Yamuraiha was hugging a very tall blue haired boy with a long plait. Blinking, she shut the door, apologizing profusely.
The door was almost ripped off it's hinges as Yamuraiha tried to explain the situation. Behind her the boy stared at her curiously, a childish smile on his lips. Y/n tipped her head and yawned once more, hinting at her sister.
Yanuraiha sighed and gestured for him to come over.

"Y/n, this is one of my previous students, Aladdin. Aladdin, this is my younger sister
Y/n."

He held his hand out and warmly smiled at her.

"Hi Y/n! It's nice to meet you!"

Y/n steadily shook his hand and returned the smile.

"Hey there, yea it's a pleasure to meet you Aladdin. Sorry to cut things short but I need to take off now. Cya around."

She bid the pair goodbye with a wave before waltzing to an open corridor. The view was wonderful and the breeze was light. Hauling herself on to the ledge, she leant back on the pillar and closed her eyes, soaking in the warmth of the sun. Yawning, she decided another nap wouldn't hurt nobody.

"Y/n!"

Blearily opening her eyes, Y/n rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Urgh...hm?"

Yanuraiha stood over her disapprovingly, her hands planted on her hips.

"You know it's not safe to sleep out here! Get down. Now."
There was her big sister tone Y/n was fond of. Maybe too fond of. Hauling herself down,  Yamuraiha walked her back to her office and gestured to the couch.

"If your gonna take a nap, I'd prefer if you did it where I can see you."

She busied herself at her desk once more.
Y/n smiled warmly.

"Aw thanks Yam."

Flopping on to the couch, she yawned.

"Wake me if you need anything."

Yanuraiha nodded to herself.

"Aladdin might drop in too, so I'll wake you if he does."

Y/n sighed contentedly. 

"Ok."

*****

"Uh...excuse me miss Y/n?"

A faint tapping on her cheek made Y/n open her eyes and sit up with a quiet yawn.

"Sorry I'm up, what do you need Yam- oh."

Aladdin was crouched in front of her, smiling brightly. She glanced around quizzically. Where was Yamuraiha?
Shaking her head, she blinked and shot to her feet.

"Uhm...hi! Was there something you needed Aladdin?"

He stood up and smiled timidly.

"Well I happened to be walking by the area, so I thought I'd pop in and say hello."

He shyly scratched his cheek and grinned at her. Y/n blinked and tipped her head.

"Did you wanna catch lunch with me? I assume Yam has gotten caught up in another class, so she probably won't be back until later. I know she wanted to see you though."

Aladdin winked at her.

"Lunch with a pretty lady? I wouldn't pass on a offer like that."

Y/n burst into laughter and waved off his poor flirting.

"Stop you. Let's go."

Aladdin smiled as he strolled through the square with Y/n. He enjoyed her presence, her ruhk were calm and gentle. She seemed at ease, walking around the streets, taking in the familiar sounds and smells. Aladdin turned to look at a stall for only a moment, only to turn back and find Y/n absolutely no where in his sights. He blinked twice and paused.

"Eh? You still coming or what?"

Y/n was staring at him from a street that cut down the side of two stalls. Aladdin chuckled lightly.

"Yes yes, I'm on my way."

It became a regular pattern, oddly enough. Aladdin always seemed to stumble across
Y/n taking her hourly nap, before rousing her and going to get lunch, or run an errand or do something productive.  Aladdin eyed his friend curiously.

"Y/n, how on earth do you just sleep all day long?"

She peered up at him, noting the tired look in his eyes. Scrunching her nose, she palmed the scrolls off of him much to his protests.
Ignoring his whines, she dragged him to the gardens. Plonking down, she stared at him expectantly. Aladdin grumbled but sat down beside her. Pushing him down, she leant back on her hands as he stared at her in confusion.

"I usually find it easier to sleep if I'm somewhere warm and quiet."

Aladdin relaxed, staring up at the sky. He could smell the faint perfume Y/n wore, and inhaled it.

"We all need a break every now and then. Even magi's. "

She yawned softly, laying down. Aladdin idly wrapped a strand of her hair around his finger, growing contently relaxed under the sun. Letting loose a yawn, he closed his eyes and waited for sleep to invade him. A little nap wouldn't hurt.

Yamuraiha sighed and stalked around the academy. Where in the name of Solomon was Y/n? She grumbled to herself but paused when she saw her sister fast asleep in the gardens. Fast asleep by her previous student and friend, Aladdin. Thinking to herself, she smiled at the pair.
Maybe for now a little nap wouldn't kill anyone. Quietly making her way inside, Yamuraiha quietly set her things down and whispered for the staff to keep the gardens empty for now.
Y/n peeked through her lashes at the sleeping magi and smiled to herself. She would let him sleep for as long as possible, as she well knew he did for her before waking her.