10 ° need help?

PoV Tom Nook

The laugh came from Cherry who was looking at me with a smile. "What are you doing on the floor?" Her mouth left a giggle. "I dropped the box and-"

"Hey Jay!" And she ran away. I just shook my head with a sigh. I stacked the boxes one more time and lifted them. "Do you need help?"

Suddenly Redd stood next to me and looked like he wanted to take a box from me. "Pff, that's too heavy for you." I started to walk away. "N-Now wait a minute!" He stood in front of me. "What?! The boxes won't get lighter!" He started to annoy me. I just wanted to bring these stupid boxes to the tent and go back to the town hall.

"Please let me help you! It's bad enough that you two had to clear out my boad all by yourself!" He looked at me. I rolled my eyes and told him to take the top box off. He quickly did this and we walked side by side to the tent.

I stayed silent and had no intention of starting a conversation with him. Redd saw it differently. "You know if I move here now, I thought we could possibly talk about everything. And maybe we can get along.. we don't have to be friends or.. more. I just want to bury the bad blood between us. So I wanted to ask if we could meet later and I'll explain everything to you .. "

I considered. Actually it's not a bad idea, after all I'm pretty curious about what he has to say. Hm..

"Okay, at 8 p.m. at the town hall. Be on time." I put the box in front of his tent and made my way to the town hall. "Yes!"

---

PoV Redd

I finally managed to speak to him! I only owe that to Leyla. When the two had left, she had convinced me to speak to him. I watched Nook leave and then went to the boxes. "Will you meet Mr. Nook later?" I let out a small scream and quickly turned around. 

Isabel was standing behind me with two boxes in her arms. I quickly took the boxes from her. "You scared me!" - "I'm sorry! But tell me! Do you meet or not?" She asked exicited.

I grinned and put the boxes down. "I see how you grin! Do you have a date? "- "W-What?! This is not a d-date! We just want to talk about everything. Besides, he wouldn't want to go on a date with me anyway.."

"Don't look so sad! At some point you will be going on a date. Believe me! Mr. Nook likes you more than you might think." - "Don't give me hope Isabel.."

I opened the first box. ,,Believe me~ Well, I'm going to the town hall again! See you later and have fun on your date!" I blushed and looked at her embarrassed. "This is not a date!"

I fully opened the box and directly discovered my underwear. Oh god, I totally forgot! One of the two also had to clear out my underwear. I blushed again, hoping it was Isabel and not Nook.

I also opened the other boxes and then started waiting for Leyla. She wanted to bring me a bed over, but before that she had to do things, she said.

I sat down in the grass in front of my tent. I looked at the sky as it slowly turned darker and darker.

I hope Nook will forgive me. That is the most important to me.

I only want him to forgive me. He doesn't have to like me. We don't have to talk afterwards. We don't have to be friends. We don't have to meet again and we don't have to get together. I also hardly think that he wants any of it. I just want to make clear why I left that time. I want him to understand.

PoV Leyla

I was using the Nook Terminal when the town hall door opened. Mr. Nook came in. "There you are! Did you clear everything out?" He slowly walked to his seat and sat down. He started his computer. "Yes. Everything brought to his tent." - "Good. Redd will drive away tommorow. He goes to the island from which he sends the paintings. Then he comes back and I get the paintings the next day."

"And when does he bring new paintings?" - "He can sell us paintings three times a week. Today is Friday. The next time he has new paintings is on Monday and then again on Wednesday." Mr. Nook nodded.

The doors opened one more time. A jumping Isabel came in. She hopped to her seat. "Are you all right?" I asked giggling. She ignored my question.

She leaned across the table to Mr. Nook. "Mr. Nooook~ I heard something about you ~" She grinned at him.

"Hmm?" He looked up from his computer for a second. "Redd told me that you two will meet tonight! Is that something like a date?"

I listened to her a bit shooked. Redd actually asked him?! Earlier he said that he was not going to ask him. Not that it was a bad thing. I'm just surprised. 

"No, this is not a date! He just wants to explain to me why he left then. Nothing else. We won't come together or anything. And now be quiet. I have important things to do."

He had said it wasn't a date, but his red cheeks said otherwise. "We'll see Mr. Nook. I think it's good that you give him a chance to explain himself!"

---

[951 words]