25 ° The Date 2

PoV Tom Nook

We made ourselves comfortable on his sofa and started the anime. It was about a student who apparently lives a completely normal life. Until the day he finds a Death Note? Okay what the hell?

They explained what it is and what it does. I just looked at Redd, confused. But he grinned and looked at the screen, which showed the student writing down his first name. "Uhm, what kind of fucked up shit is that?" I asked him. Redd rolled his eyes.

"I thought you wanna see a thriller?" - ,, Yes, a t h r i l l e r. And no disturbing anime about gods of death and a death note!" - "Okay, calm down." He paused the anime and turned to me.

"I have nothing else here except anime. How about we play a card game?" Suggested Redd. "Doesn't sound bad to me. Which ones do you have?" Redd went to a shelf, opened a drawer and spoke. "Uhm, I have Monopoli.. Uno... uhm and here is Skribble too! What do you like to play?"

I thought about it for a moment and answered with Uno. "All right!" Together we sat on his carpet and he started shuffling the cards. I stared at his long, thin fingers as they shuffled the cards so skillfully. His hands had always been beautiful and slim.

They looked so soft and I wanted to touch his hands. So I did it.

Without thinking too much, I put my hand on his and he stopped shuffling. Redd looked at me, I could feel that.

However, I looked at his hands and stroked them. I used my second hand to take the cards from his hand. I still held Redd's hands and put the cards aside. I spooned his own with my hands. So the back of his hand was in my palms. With my thumb, I began to apply comfortable pressure over his palms.

I looked into his face. He was embarrassed and looked away. It was a pleasant silence, which was only broken by the sounds of our hands. "I'm sorry, your hands just looked so soft. I just had to touch them. I hope you are not uncomfortable with the situation, if you are I will stop."

"No, it's alright. I just like it the way it is right now. I like to be close to you and I want you to trust me. And every touch or approach from you shows me that we are on the right track."

"Because I don't just want to be friends with you, Tom. I hope you know that. I would love to have the same relationship as we did all those years ago. I understand that you will need time, but I think we've already got closer. And I think that's really nice."

We looked each other in the eyes and we were both red around the nose. "I can only give that back, Redd. I think we were both sure from the start on, that we didn't just want to be friends."

I let go of his hands and took the cards. I put 7 cards each on 2 stacks. I put one card in the middle of the table and the rest of the cards next to it. We took our cards and unfortunately I only had numbers and these only in red and blue. While the card was green in the middle .. That'll be fun..

---

"I have to admit, I already feel a little sorry for you, Tom." laughed Redd and put the 2nd 'Draw 4' in this round down. I let out an annoyed breath and added the cards to my hand. The best thing I had received so far was a 'Draw 2', the rest was just numbers.

I had 13 cards in hand and Redd only got 5! I was losing and that pissed me off. So while I put down my card in annoyance, Redd grinned and hummed happily to himself. "Soooo Tooom, are you ready for your destruction?" He asked cheekily. "Just go on, Redd." - "As you like, Tommy!"

'Skip'

'Skip'

'Reverse'

'Skip'

,,Uno!"

'Draw 4'

He tossed the cards loosely on the table. He crossed his arms and lifted his nose higher than the money on my bank account.

,,Ha! How do you like that?" The grin was back and he stared provocatively into my eyes. I didn't respond to the provocation and threw my cards on the table. I got up and stretched. "Why do you always win?" Redd laughed and got up too.

He came closer to me and stopped right in front of me. Our bodies touched and he looked down at me. "Talent, Tom. Pure talent.", he answered proudly. I just let out a giggle.

PoV Redd

I grinned proudly into Tom's smiling face. This smile fell from his lips and he looked confused into my mouth. Or at least tried to. "Eh? Is there something between my theet?" Tom shook his head.

"Not that, but tell me..." He put his right hand on my cheek and pulled the corner of my mouth to the side with his thumb. I grabbed his wrist out of reflex, after all it wasn't exactly comfortable.

Now he pressed my jaw down and his eyes grew bigger. He took his hand away. "What is so exciting that you have to put your hand in my mouth?" I rubbed the corner of my mouth. "When did you wanted to tell me that you had a tongue piercing?"

---

[927 words]

Uhm, hello? 

I'm back! I took a break and focused on school, but i'm back for now!

Hope you enjoyed, have a nice day!