Make Daddy Proud Pt. 2

So a few people wanted a part 2, and I hope this is good! Thank you all for the reads, comments, and votes! It means a lot to me.

The second you got on the back of JJ's dirtbike you already knew you were in trouble. It was bad enough that you were blowing off the most important social event of the year for your family, but blowing it off to go out with a pogue? Your parents would have you exiled. But, it felt so good to finally do something on your own for once.

You and JJ rode through the night, soaking in every single second of freedom you were getting. You focused on the lights in town and the close proximity you and JJ were in. You blushed, realizing this was the closest you've ever been to a boy you were actually interested in, and not just faking it for your parents.

"You good back there your highness?" He asked, as you two pulled up to a stoplight.

"Yeah, I'm good."

The light turned green, and you two were off, riding into the south side, your fate sealed.

You pulled up to a small house, which you later learned they called the 'chateau.' JJ stopped his bike, helping you off. You moved to pull them helmet off of your head, but he stopped you.

"Let me, your majesty," he joked, slowly pulling the helmet off so as to not mess up your hair more than it had already been.

Your face felt hot, and you hoped JJ couldn't hear you heart racing in your chest. "Thank you," you said as he set the helmet down on the seat of the bike.

He winked, reaching his arm out for you to take. You snaked your arm through his, your excitement growing more and more every second. But, your anxiety grew more as well.

You stopped, holding onto JJ tighter than you had been before. "JJ, I'm scared."

"Why?"

"I've never been to a party like this. Plus, everyone here is going to hate me because of my status."

JJ looked in your eyes, sincerity across his gorgeous features. "They are not going to hate you. You're here with me, so everyone will know you're cool, and not like those stuck up snobs."

"But I feel ridiculous. You're wearing a t shirt and shorts, I'm wearing this fancy dress, I'm going to be made fun of."

"Not if they know you ditched Midsummers for us," he said, starting to pull you along to the noise and commotion ahead of the two of you.

"You really think that will be enough?" You looked up at him, worry in your eyes.

"I know it will."

JJ walked with you, looking like a princess at his side. You felt your heat beat even faster than it already had been, and you tried your best to stay calm. Soon enough, you were at the front door of the house.

"Ready, princess?" He asked, starting to open the door.

You huffed. "Now or never, right?"

The door opened and there were teens milling about the small house. They stopped, noticing you.

"Come on now, JJ, you brought a kook to the chateau?" Someone yelled out over the loud music.

Everyone who hadn't been staring before turned to look at you. Your eyes instinctively went to the floor, feeling more out of place than ever.

JJ noticed, and decided to take action. "Nah, not just any kook, kook princess, the golden girl of the north side."

You turned to him, shocked that he wasn't going to defend you despite the intimate conversation the two of you had just had.