12

HollandaiseSauce Bruins Babes 💛💙 Love my team!

Calum smiled as the picture he'd taken of Holland and the rest of her gymnastics team rolled across his feed. In an effort to be a bit discreet he had followed not only Holland but Margot and Lexi as well in hopes of appearing, to whoever bothered to care, to have just made some new friends. His finger hovered over the like button but ultimately he decided it was best not to throw her to the sharks like that just yet.

He had a hard time tearing his eyes away from Holland. Her bright smile was captivating, her sunglasses thrown carelessly on the top of her head as she posed amongst her team between Margot and Lexi.

A text from Ashton appeared at the top of his screen containing only a link and Calum felt the dread in his stomach.

He had a bad feeling but he clicked the link anyways and was brought to a tabloid article. That couldn't be good.

Calum Hood, bassist of Five Seconds of Summer, was spotted on the campus of UCLA yesterday

Calum Hood, bassist of Five Seconds of Summer, was spotted on the campus of UCLA yesterday. Our source said he was greeted by an unidentified female companion, before changing his attire to include a Bruins jersey and attending a tailgate with friends. Hood is the only member of the Australian pop-rock outfit not currently confirmed to be in a relationship. Could the relationship status of our favorite Aussie Bachelor be about to change? We'll keep you updated as we learn more!

Well, he thought. It wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. Whoever had taken the pictures had been so focused on photographing him that they hadn't managed to get a shot of Holland and that offered a huge bit of relief for Calum. Dealing with the paparazzi was part of his life but he had never liked the thought of those he cared about being caught up in their games. And he cared for Holland deeply, that much had been made clear by yesterday's adventure.

He clicked on Ashton's name and then the call button and waited for the call to connect.

"Cal!" His best friend said loudly through the speaker, there was a great deal of background noise and Calum wondered what exactly his friend was up to this morning.