39

The hotel door thudded behind them as Holland and Calum dropped their bags as they fell against the mattress. Their bodies bounced slightly before they settled against the crisp white duvet.

Calum had a hand behind his head, staring at the ceiling as his free hand lay entwined with Holland's.

"You have fun tonight?" He asked, turning his head to look at her.

"Always. I never have a bad time when we're together." She told him, tightening her grip on his fingers for a moment.

He rolled onto his side, his elbow supporting his head as he looked at her. His free hand reached out to brush a stray piece of hair from her shoulder and he swallowed.

"You're beautiful, you know." He told her as the pads of his fingers brushed softly across her shoulder.

She blushed, never one that was good at accepting compliments.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you." She replied with a smile, leaning towards him, her eyes fluttering closed as she kissed him.

His lips were hungry against hers, his hands finding her waist and squeezing, she could sense his need and she was more than willing.

Her hand grasped his shoulder and she rolled them over so that she was straddling him. His eyes were dark as he looked up at her, his lips already swollen and pursed from their brief make out.

She leaned down, their chests pressed together as her lips moved against one another's in perfect harmony.

Calum sighed into their kiss, his whole body relaxed as his hands wove through her blonde hair.

His hands ran along her sides, stopping at the tops of her thighs and gripping tightly as her body raised and lowered over him, stoking the fire within him and causing his pants to become constricting.

His hands slipped beneath the hem of her T-shirt, his worn and calloused hands running over the smooth tan skin of her belly.

Her tongue traced the seam of his lips, deepening their kiss once more and his fingers dug into the sides of her stomach.

He raised his hand and grasped at the back of her head, his fingers tangling in the strands of her blonde hair, tugging gently until she released the moan he had longed to hear.

The sound of her approval stirred something in him and he suddenly was frantic to have his way with her. For her part, Holland seemed to feel the same, the next few minutes a blur of removing clothing and intermixed kisses as he rolled a condom over himself.

When she was naked over him he leaned up, his mouth connecting with her neck and trailing open mouthed kisses from her cheek, across her jaw line, and down to the hollow of her throat.

Her body weight fell against him, any space between them that had remained previously vanished and their hands were everywhere.

He reached between them, his fingers ran along her cleft and circled her clit. Her eyes clamped shut as her head fell back as she was overwhelmed by the sensation of his talented fingers.

He flipped them over bending over her before licking a clean swipe across her heat, licking his lips as he had his first taste of her in days.

"Taste so fucking good, sweetheart." He praised as his large hands spread her legs and he returned his attention to her throbbing core.

He teased her, pressing butterfly kisses on the insides of her thighs and moving tortuously slow towards her center. Her body arched upwards, pushing herself closer to his mouth.