18

AN: There shall be smut. Consider yourself warned. This will serve as the only warning for the remainder of the book.

The anticipation in the car was palpable. Calum's callused right hand held her left, his free hand on the wheel as he pointed the car towards his house after a quick detour by her house to allow her to grab a bag of her belongings she would need for the night and the next morning.

"So, um, Roy went to see his family, and he went ahead and took Duke with him so he wouldn't be alone when I leave tomorrow. We have the whole place to ourselves." Calum said slowly, his soft gaze landing on her as he pulled through the gate of the ivy-covered walls that surrounded his quaint home.

The corner of her lip turned up in a smile at his words and the smirk didn't get past Calum unnoticed.

He put the car in park, they both exited and headed for the front door. Once through the door, their thoughts seemed to mirror each others. Holland dropped her bag to the floor  as Calum locked the door behind them, spinning back to face her and his hand sliding up the curves of her body until it landed on her cheek, his thumb tracing the bone just beneath the skin there before dropping back down to his side.

Their breathing was ragged, excited electricity passing between them as their eyes locked. Holland felt her need for him from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. He was beautiful, inside and out and for some reason she wasn't sure of, he wanted her.

She wasn't going to question it. She feared that her admittance that she felt unworthy of being with him would break some invisible spell and leave her without him and she couldn't bear even the thought of that.

She was completely falling for him and it was terrifying and exhilarating all at once. 

His eyes broke away from hers and she felt her skin heat up as he looked at her lips, his tongue slipping out from between his own and running along the soft pink flesh as he eyed her. Their eyes met again and he leaned forward, quickly capturing her lips with his own before she even had time to process.

He walked them backwards until her back was pressed against the wall, his hands grasping hers and tangling their fingers while his body pressed against hers as they continued their kiss. She let him take control, fire burning in the pit of her stomach as he deepened the kiss and a low growl emitted from within him.

He separated their hands so he could hold her waist, pulling her as tight against him as was possible. With their bodies flush he moved his attention from her mouth to her cheek and down her neck until he suckled on the soft skin along her collarbone.

Her head rolled back to rest against the wall granting him better access, soft whimpers escaping her as he worked to leave a visible reminder on her skin.

When he was satisfied, he lifted his head so that his mouth was aligned with her ear, his hands holding tightly against her back as he whispered softly, "jump."

She complied and he caught her easily, his large hands gripping the bottoms of her thighs as he resumed kissing her and moved towards his bedroom. His kisses were dizzying, going from soft and sweet to hot and steamy and back again in a continual cycle that had her mind racing and her body heaving.

He kicked the door shut behind them, out of habit she supposed since they were the only ones home. She giggled as he dropped her against the bed, her laughter dying in her throat when she saw his darkened eyes and blown pupils.

The temperature seemed to rise twenty degrees in that singular moment and she felt the ache in her core begin to spread. Taking the initiative she sat up, lifting the hem of his shirt until he understood what she wanted and pulled it completely off. She'd seen brief glimpses of him shirtless but never enough to fully take him in. His body was beautiful, tan skin marred by intricate dark ink along his arm and collarbone.