AETHERGARDE ACADEMY

AETHERGARDE ACADEMYSYNOPSIS

AETHERGARDE ACADEMY
SYNOPSIS

Once a year, the Aethergarde Academy opens and welcomes 18 year-old students who are born with magical powers, or what you call: the Surgents.

All she ever wanted was to live a normal life—no magic, no powers, no anything out of the ordinary.

But on her 18th birthday, she gets annunciated as a Surgent. To make things worse, she is now bound to spend the next three years with her mortal enemy in academy, Lysander Zekiel.

Her fate and her newfound friendships are set to create chaos and mischief in the Aethergarde Academy. And together, they will discover the deepest, darkest secrets of their identities through the revelation of the Ancient History of Magic.

A Young Adult
Tagalog-English Novel
of Romance & Fantasy.

༻♛༺

DISCLAIMER

All names, characters, and places appearing in this book are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Ang mga pangalan, tauhan, at lugar sa aklat na ito ay pawang kathang-isip lamang ng may-akda. Ang anumang pagkakahawig ng mga ito sa tunay na buhay ay hindi sinasadya at nagkataon lamang.

WARNING!

This work may contain sensitive themes, violence, and use of mild language. Discontinuation of reading is advised if any of the mentioned above disturbs the reader.

Ang akdang ito ay maaaring may maseselang tema, lengguahe, at karahasan. Diskresyon ng mambabasa ang kailangan.

COPYRIGHT

Certain that it is appreciated for the work not to be reproduced and copied in any way by anybody except for the author himself/herself. Plagiarism is a crime.

Ang akdang ito ay hindi maaaring paramihin o kopyahin sa kahit anong pamamaraan ng kahit sino maliban sa mismong may-akda. Ang pamamlahiyo ay isang krimen.

© 2020 Guillen Victori
-chimeraki