VII. The Six Kingdoms

꧁༒R A I G E༒꧂

R A I G E

"THE LAND OF AETHER was once comprised of six kingdoms, ruled by the six greatest sorcerers who ever lived in history." Supremo tapped his cane on the ground and the six statues of sorcerers came into light.

We are all gathered around the throne hall of the Aethergarde Academy. Sa kasalukuyan ay nakaupo si Supremo sa isang pilak na trono. Katabi niya ay ang dalawa pang mas maliit na mga upuan para sa mga katiwala ng kaharian.

"In the fullness of time, the six kingdoms united as one, and thus were called leagues."

Sa pinakagitna ng sahig ay may nakaukit na imahe. Isa itong shield na nahahati sa anim na simbolo. Aethergarde Academy's coat of arms.

━━━━༺༻━━━━
DRAGONHEART
the Warriors
—vikings and vanguards
━━━━༺༻━━━━
A dragon with a fiery heart,
painted in red and merigold.

━━━━༺༻━━━━
ROYALSPADE
the Cavaliers
—royals and guardians
━━━━༺༻━━━━
A pegasus with a shield,
painted in royal blue and platinum.

━━━━༺༻━━━━
ARVENWING
the Scholars
—clerics and psychics
━━━━༺༻━━━━
A phoenix with an arrowhead,
painted in gold and silver.

━━━━༺༻━━━━
WOLVENCLAIR
the Mages
—witches and wizards
━━━━༺༻━━━━
A wolf with a crescent moon,
painted in midnight purple and white.

━━━━༺༻━━━━
SYRPHENTORE
the Rogues
—shadows and assassins
━━━━༺༻━━━━
A serpent with a dagger,
painted in emerald green and black.

━━━━༺༻━━━━
TERRAGLAVE
the Rangers
—hunters and healers
━━━━༺༻━━━━
A deer with a battle axe,
painted in amber and forest green.

The one that caught my interest was Terraglave, the house of the hunters and healers. I've thought about it, I always wanted to be a healer. Being a hunter is not bad either.

I'm going for Terraglave.

I may not have had a choice in being a surgent or a dormant, but now I have the choice to choose my league.

And I choose Terraglave.

"Squires, you may now ignite the fire pit," utos ni Supremo.

May dumating na dalawang kawal—isang binata at isang dalagang nakasuot ng silver armor.

Naagaw ng pansin ko yung isang binatang squire, parang medyo pamilyar ang mukha niya ngunit hindi ko masyadong maaninag sa layo. Matangkad siya at mukhang cute rin. Hindi ko siya kilala pero mukha siyang serious type.