[0] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"You know it's scientifically proven that when you like someone you pretend to hate the person?"                     "Are you saying you love me, JJ?"

"Are you saying you love me, JJ?"

"You wish Thornton. I'm just saying I don't think you hate me, you secretly love me."

"In your dreams JJ."

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Rudy Pankow as JJ Maybank

  "Bet I can make you fall in love with me by     the end of the summer

"Bet I can make you fall in love with me by the end of the summer."

Anyone as Bree Thornton

"I'd like to see you try."

Chase Stokes as John B
Madison Bailey as Kie
Jonathan Daviss as Pope
Austin North as Topper
Madelyn Cline as Sarah
Drew Starkey as Rafe
Everyone else as their amazing characters!

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝑏𝑦 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿
"She said to me, forget what you saw, cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

𝙄𝙣 𝙡𝙪𝙫 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪 𝑏𝑦 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻
"I'm in love with you, more than summer and afternoons."

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝑏𝑦 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝘃
"I'm chasing fire when I'm running after you, you, you got that something that I never wanna lose."

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝑏𝑦 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
"But it you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms and if you like having secret rendezvous, if you like to do the things you know we shouldn't do, then baby I'm perfect. Baby I'm perfect for you."

𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝑏𝑦 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
"Take me to your best friends house, I loved you then and I love you now."

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝑏𝑦 𝗟𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗼
"I work on my femininity. I make these boys get on their knees, now watch me do it, watch me do it, look it, look it, I'ma do it like a girl, like a girl."

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝑏𝑦 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆
"Get mad independent and don't you ever forget, got some dirt on your shoulder, then let me brush it off for ya, if you're feeling me, put your five high, that's my girl."

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 by 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝘃
"She was only sixteen the first time she had her heart broken."

♥︎𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ♥︎

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙅𝙅. 𝘼𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣!