[17] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻." Kie said. Kie and Sarah sat next to each other while Bree sat away from them staring at the marsh.

"JJ, bless." Sarah thanked JJ as Kie got one out light it. Kie took a hit and went to hand it to Sarah.

"Wait actually." Kie said taking another hit from the blunt.

"Really?" Sarah asked grabbing the blunt as Bree stood up and went to the cabin.

She looked at the foods and smiled. JJ got her flamin hot Cheetos. She grabbed them and walked back out.

It soon turned to night and Bree, Kie, and Sarah were still on the boat. They haven't talked much. Kie and Sarah were both taking hits from the blunt, while Bree ate food away from them.

"Would you rather, I was imagining you like this just now," Sarah started, definitely high. "It was pretty funny, would you ima- would you rather, have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

Bree glanced at Sarah with a weird look. They weren't affected by the blunt. At all. After Bree looked back at the water, bored out of her mind.

"Imagine if you get really old and your nipples, your boobs get saggy, and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied." Sarah continued, chuckling.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kie asked, annoyed.

"No." Sarah muttered, clearly lying. "Hey Kiara." Sarah asked for the millionth time.

"Oh my god enough of the hey Kiara bullshit!" Kie said angrily. "Why'd you do it?" She asked.

"Why'd I do what?" Sarah asked.

"We were best friends." Kie said, "We-we stole beers from your dads fridge, we watched movies together, we cried about boys. And the next thing I know, I'm watching your birthday party happened from Instagram."

Bree looked at the ground sadness filling her. Bree and Sarah did the same things, and more since they were best friends for awhile.

And then all the sudden Sarah had a new best friend and hated Bree. Bree didn't hate Kie of course, she fell for the same trap.

"It was one party." Sarah stated.

"You invited everybody except me." Kie said clearly hurt. "And then you told everybody I was the reason that the party got busted."

"Okay well who else would've called the cops?" Sarah asked making Bree try not to smile and laugh, knowing Kie did.

"You never asked." Kie said. "You just let the rumor go that I was a rat. You were my best friend, and then you ghosted me, and I don't even know why! I mean really what did I do?" Kie asked.