[18] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

"𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁." Bree said to JJ with a smirking. He stuck his tongue out and climbed the stone wall and hoping onto the other side. The group followed him over the stone wall.

They walked quietly through the weeds and tall grass. They looked at Ms. Crains house for a second before lights went off, pointing at them making them jump and take cover behind the tress.

"Shit!" They all said.

"Flashlights!" Bree whispered.

"It's on strobe!" JJ exclaimed.

"Shh!" John B told them.

"Okay, okay," pope whispered. "So she has motion sensor lights."

"We could Uh, move really slowly, maybe?" JJ suggested.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"That's not how it works." Pope told JJ.

"Oh shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B said looking at them. Everyone gave him a are you dumb look.

"What?" Pope asked.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kie said sarcastically.

"Throw a rock at it?" Bree asked in disbelief.

"You have a better idea?" He asked.

"Literally anything but that." Bree said. "JJs idea is better than that." She said making JJ smile proudly.

"What about the breaker?" Sarah asked. "In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide and seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it."

"No no, your not going in the house alone." John B said.

"Watch me." Sarah answered back.

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ said.

"Really you still believe that shit?" Bree asked JJ. He nodded making her roll her eyes. "I'll go with her." She told them.

"Hell no." JJ said.

"Don't tell me what to do." Bree said standing up and went to walk away but only to be held back my JJ.

"This bitch is like 85! She's probably barely still kicking!" Sarah said.

"I'll go with them." Kie told the boys.

"Yeah." Sarah said.

"We'll wait for your signal." Pope told them before the boys could object.

"Please don't do this, it's not smart." JJ whispered to Bree.

"I'll be fine." Bree said looking into his eyes. JJ sighed knowing he won't be able to win. He let go of her arm.