[10] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆

"𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆." Kie said as they pulled up to The Wreck later in the day.

"What I would do to a bear and shrimp and grits right now." JJ said as they all got out of the car.

Kie went to talk to her Dad as the other four found seats at the table. They looked at the couple eating, wanting to eat too.

They noticed Kie's dad looking at them with doubt. Everyone but Bree and JJ gave them and awkward wave, Bree gave him a smile knowing that she's the only one that the father liked of the group, while JJ did an awkward peace sign.

"Sit down." Kie said making them cheer as they sat down at the table. Kie's father brought out some food which contained mostly French fries. They group attacked the food, basically starving.

John B started to throw French fries at JJ as JJ caught them in his mouth. Bree watch amused until a French fry hit her in the face. She looked at Kie who was trying not to laugh.

Bree laughed and threw a French fry at the girl. Kie pointed to her and motioned for Bree to come dance with her.

Bree smiled and got up and started to dance with Kie, making all the boys look at them in awe, all of them think that the girls dancing together was hot.

"Stop drooling over us and dance with us stupid heads." Bree stated seeing the boys stupid stares. John B chuckled and got up, the other boys following.

The Pogues danced and laughed for the rest of the night, living their best life.

But, that happiness was short lived for Bree as she pulled up to here house seeing people and music blasting.

She groaned, knowing her twin brother was throwing another party. She walked in prepared to yell at Topper.

She pushed people out of the way and finally spotted Topper. She scoffed as she saw her brother sniff coke up his nose.

"Oh shit sister alert." Kelce said tapping Topper. Topper looked at his sister and pretended he wasn't just doing drugs.

"What are you doing here?" Topper asked.

"I live here." Bree said casually. "Were you just doing coke?" She asked making him sigh.

"Look you can't tell mom." Topper begged.

"I think, I'll save it for later." Bree said with a smirk, knowing she was being a bitch.

"Yo-you're saying you're gonna blackmail me in the future?" Topper asked.

"Yep. So be careful." Bree said turning around. She heard Kelce laughing at the girls boldness.

"Shit man, your sister is something else." Kelce laughed at Topper.

Love Hate ∕ ∕ JJ Maybank Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara