[3] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 were people were yelling over one another trying to talk to the guy at the desk

John B and JJ went to talk to the man surrounded by a crowd as the other three stayed back.

"So JJ seemed pretty jealous when you got concerned for JB," Kie said to Bree with a slight smirk.

"What?" Bree asked. Pope just cleared his throat and looked at the marsh, clearly uncomfortable.

"He was totally jealous." Kie said.

"Why would he be jealous, Kie?" Bree asked with a roll of her eyes.

"It's obvious he likes you." Kie said making Bree give her a look as to say really. "And you totally like him too."

Bree opened her mouth, ready to deny. She didn't like JJ. He was a player who drank beer and smoked weed for a living.

"Who does Thornton like?" They heard. They looked and saw JJ and JB.

Bree gave Kie a look telling her to not say anything, knowing JJ would never let her live it down. Even if it wasn't true he would pretend it is.

"No one." Bree replied giving Pope a look knowing he fully heard the conversation even if he pretended he didn't.

"Ok." JJ shrugged his shoulders. "I'll figure it out myself."

"So what's the plan?" Pope asked, ignoring the small conversation. JJ wrapped his arm around the Bree's shoulder.

Bree's cheeks turned slightly pink feeling his arm around her. Why? She doesn't know. JJ just smirked knowing he was gonna win the bet the made early.

"I know how we're gonna find the guys who owns that boat." John B said making Pope shake his head multiple times.

"No. We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope panicked.

"I'm in." JJ said taking the keys and throwing it to Kie.

"Same." Bree said as they walked back to their boat.

"Come on. I'll be lookout." Kie said to Pope.

"Finders fee. Just saying." John B said walking past Pope before turning around and looking at Pope, "And hey at least you'll only be an accomplice."

"Come on, Brainiac." Bree said grabbing Popes arm. Pope groaned in frustration following the other four.

They sailed the boat out until they found the motel. The motel was definitely damaged by the hurricane but even before the hurricane it probably looked like a place to sell drugs.