[20] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗝𝗝?" Pope asked looking at the boy as Bree noticed that the bruises on his face went away

"I got a jet going straight in my butt right now." JJ replied as Bree realized JJ was drunk. "Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?"

"Salud!" JJ cheered as he poured out wine into the cups floating on flamingo floats and taking a sip from the bottle.

"How much did this cost." Pope asked as Bree stood there watching the broken boy.

"Uhh well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh hey, express delivery." Drunk JJ said. "Pretty much all of it, yeah."

"All of it?" Pope asked as the two girls looked at JJ in shock.

"Yeah all of it." JJ answered.

"You spent all the money in one day?" Pope asked clearly frustrated.

"Yeah burned a hole right though my pocket. But I mean come on guys, look at this!" JJ exclaimed gesturing around to everything.

"Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me." JJ said as he noticed Bree's blank/sad expression.

"Bree what?" He asked. "Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come all this scrimpin' and scrapin', I mean like guys, you only live once, right?" JJ said, his emotions turning sad for five seconds.

"Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cats Ass. Come on." JJ said his emotions back to normal.

"I'm the what?" Kie asked.

"In the Cats Ass." JJ said with a soft smile. "That's what I named her. Oh hey yo I almost forgot." JJ pushed and button and water came shooting out like a fountain.

"Yeah that's right! Disco mode. That's right baby." JJ said. Bree noticed the sadness behind his smile.

"Are you kidding me?" Pope asked annoyed. "You could have paid for restitution!"

"Or literally given it to any charity!" Kie yelled as Bree stood there.

"Or better yet, you could of helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well!" Pope exclaimed.

"Okay well you know what? I didn't do that!" JJ yelled standing up, making Bree gasp and her eyes fill with tears.

"JJ," She choked out, looking at the bruises all over his stomach.

"I got a hot tub! For my friends." JJ said his voice cracking. "I got a hot tube for my friends. No you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family."

"JJ what the hell?" Kie asked as the three stood there in shock looking at the bruises.

"I got this for you!" JJ exclaimed. "Guys look what I did for you! All right? Look at this!"