[23] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲." JJ said as he opened the door to where the phantom was. Bree and Kie glanced at each other, seeing a normal boat.

"Hey girl." JJ said going to the boat. "A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The phantom." JJ said taking pride in his fathers boat.

"First to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours." JJ stated looking at Bree. "Forty years old! Forty!"

Bree gave him a proud smile not really knowing what else to do or say as they talked about a boat.

"And it's still the fastest Kildare ever seen." JJ said.

"It's kind of a, junker." Kie said making Bree nudge her in the side. Bree agreed with her mentally but didn't want to hurt JJ.

"Really? She's right there, Kie." JJ said with a serious face making Bree snicker. "She can hear you. Let's just put it this way, you would not be smokin weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

Bree scoffed in fake amazement. "Well then I guess I'm just eternally grateful for her." She said sarcastically.

"Haha." JJ said annoyed about the girls not taking the boat seriously.

"I just hope it runs." Kie said.

"Oh she runs. She faster than any cutters those boys in blue got." JJ stated making Bree relieved.

"Pope! Finally!" Kie exclaimed as the three heard a dirt bike approach and stop.

"What's up Kie? JJ? Beautiful." Rafe said walking to them making Kie stop in her tracks.

JJ looked up and clenched his jaw when he heard Rafe call Bree beautiful. Bree ran in front of Rafe stopping him from going any closer to her friends.

"Rafe what are you doing here. Go. Leave now." Bree said internally panicking.

Rafe didn't listen and instead climbed the boat as the three heard a whistle behind them. They turned around and saw Barry.

"Remind me to kick JJs ass later." Bree muttered to Kie, knowing that this is because JJ stole Barrys money.

"Hey there." Barry said before cocking a gun and pointing it at JJ.

"No, please." Bree gasped she went to go to him but Rafe held her back.

"See don't think I forgot about me and you on the streets." Barry said. He took notice of Bree and smirked.

He pointed the gun at Bree making her breath hitch her throat.

"No, please don't hurt her." JJ said not moving, afraid if he did she would get shot.

"I'm here because I want my mother fucking money!" Barry yelled punching JJ in the face with his free hand.

"JJ!" Bree and Kie exclaimed as the two started to fight. They tried to get to him but Rafe grabbed them.

Rafe kept a tight hold on Bree's wrist making her gasp in pain as she tried tugged out of his grasp.