[15] 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲

"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲." Pope said looking at the map. "So if this is parcel Nini then it's somewhere northeast of here."

"Somewhere there." Kie said as JJ stood on the stones looking at the view.

"Right." Pope said.

"Over there? Guys that's not Tannyhill that's a subdivision." Bree said.

"Tannyhill Plantation was the entire island." John B stated. "It got sold into smaller pieces over time.

"So we're just looking for an old stone wall." Pope said still looking at the map.

"I found the where the stone wall should be." Pope said. They all got into the car. JJ sat next to Bree in the back, holding her hand secretly.

"Okay so the road should split up here." Pope said. "Your gonna take a left." John B turned left, and they saw a stone wall that was mostly covered in weeds.

"That looks like a stone wall to me." JJ said as John B stopped the car.

"This is it." Pope said looking at the house behind the stone wall.

"Not the Crain house." John B muttered as they got out of the car.

"Worst case scenario." JJ said making Bree look at the blonde boy.

"Why'd it have to be here?" Pope asked as they looked at the wall and the house behind it. "Of all place."

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property." JJ said looking at Pope. They group looked at each other.

"Okay let's go." Bree said getting tired of standing there. She climbed up the wall and hopped over.

"Hey Bree wait!" JJ said climbing over with the rest of the group. They looked around around and saw old statues and weeds growing everywhere.

"Look you guys know whose house this is right?" Kie asked.

"Oh yeah I do." JJ said looking around as they walked closer to the house.

"Honestly I don't really believe the stories of this place." John B said.

"Same." Bree replied.

"Which stories did you hear?" JJ asked them.

"They one where she killed her husband with an axe and that she's been holed up ever since." Bree said shrugging, not believing it. Then she smirked.

"On certain nights when the moon is full you can see her in the window." She said turning to JJ to scare him.

"Woah Bree not funny. Cause it's all true." JJ said as they continued to walk. "I swear to God, guys, this is all real, I knew Hollis. Geez!" JJ said jumping as he noticed another statue.