Ch.1

Jennie's POV

.
.
.
.
.

"Jennie ya? "

"Huh?"

I lift my face up and see Jisoo standing in front of me. She smiles and pulls the chair in front of me and sits on it. She also rests her arms on my desk. Still smiling.

"I've already planned everything for tonight. I've got a cute cake, balloons, decorates, candles and loads of gifts. Oh yeah, and lots of love and care. Don't tell Lisa about it already-"

I shake my head.

"Sorry, but I can't attend the party tonight."

There were no one in the class, only Jisoo's voice was filling the air. She stares at me for sometime.

"What?"

"I...don't want to face Lisa anymore."

She gasps.

"Jennie!? What're you saying? Today's her birthday and she cares for you the most! Won't she feel bad by not seeing you in the party?"

I gulp and try to hold my tears. No, I don't deserve her! She has broken my heart!

Jisoo puts her hand on my right shoulder.

"May I know what exactly happened? Because I can see you crying inside. "

I look at her and sigh.

"We've parted our ways."

"Sorry, what?"

"Huh?" I quickly realize what I have told the unnie just now and try to put on a fake smile.

"Nothing! I should just...forget about it. Please don't talk about me in front of her. She'll feel bad."

"Jennie, I don't understand. Have you hurt her?"

"Not me, she has hurt me." I mumble. And before Jisoo says anything else, I stand up and walk out of the class.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV

Well, where are they? I'm sure I searched everywhere for them. But they disappear and appear again together. So I think they're together.

"So you think you're over us? You poor thing! Hahaha!"

I turn around and see Hyuna, the famous bully of our school bullying someone with two of her friends in the middle of the school hall. As I look at the victim, my blood starts to boil. I make up my mind and run to them. I quickly reach there and stand in front of the victim.

"Stop!"

Hyuna gets surprised seeing me. They laugh.

"Lalisa. What are you doing here? Don't you remember I taught you a lesson two days ago?"

Who can forget that? It was a rainy afternoon, and when I was returning to my apartment from school, she snatched my umbrella from me and pushed me in the dirty water. I got all wet. She and her friends laughed and left.

I'm pretty sure Jennie would've done the worst to her if she came to school that day.

"Hyuna! She deserves another lesson! This Thai doesn't know how to behave. The whole school is afraid of us, and-"

Hyuna stops her and steps forward.

"I say stop bullying her! Otherwise I'm going to complain about you!"

"Huh? What? You've been saying that for last 2 years!" She smirks.

Suddenly she grabs my collars and pulls me towards her. "Get out! Can't you see we're busy?"

"If bullying other students are like funs to you, then I won't move! Leave her alone!"  I hold her hands tightly.

Hyuna sees that, and pushes me so hard that I collide with the hall. She grabs me from behind and was about to do something, suddenly-

" Kim Hyuna."

I turn around and smile seeing her. Hearing her name in a cold voice, Hyuna also looks at the person.

"I, told you not to touch her. You forgot? Do you even have ears? Let them go otherwise you know what can be happened to you. You've already regretted what you did to her before. I know your right wrist still hurts like hell. If you don't want me to break that bone into pieces, you better fuck off. "

The cold voice goes silent after saying those words with an expressionless face.

Hyuna glares at her for a moment but she steps forward. Seeing that, Hyuna clenches her fists. "Let's go."

They leave.

The person also turns around and was about to leave. But I call out to her.

"Hey!"

I don't know why but I feel that she runs faster than usual and disappears in the hallway. But...why did she run away from me? She's never like that.

"Lisa ya!!"

The girl who was the victim suddenly hugs me from behind and I also grin and turn around.

"I can't believe that you're here! Ohh! Thank you so much for saving me from those girls! "

"Chaeyoung...I missed you so much. But now I'm happy that you finally joined my school!" I laugh.

She smiles. "By the way, are you alright? What was Hyuna saying about you? She didn't hurt you, right?"

"No, I'm okay."

"That's good to hear. And...who was that girl who scared them off? "

I look at Chaeyoung.

"I guess everyone's also afraid of her. Are you her friend?"

"She's...Jennie." I take some steps back. "My bestie."

Soooooo...hey! This is my first work on Wattpad and I'm already sooooooooo nervous to present it to you guys 🙈🙈🙈 all I need is your support.

Please vote and comment below :) I love to get them from you :D

See you in next chapter! Sarangheyo! ❤❤❤