Ch.8

Rosé's POV

Next morning.

I wake up and get fresh. After taking some study lessons, I grab keys and try to walk out when Alice enters my room.

"Oh, hey! " I grin.

"Where are you going? " She asks.

"Uh...Lisa...today evening she's getting discharged. "

"Thats good to hear. " She nods slowly and smiles at me.

"Hey, should I order something to eat..? " She grabs her phone. "We're meeting after a long time that's why I thought why don't we eat something together, just with each other? "

"Sure! "

"Okay then. How about gimbap, bulgogi and kimchi fried rice? "

"Also add ddukbokki, japchae, samgyeopsal, eggs, and some cold ramen noodles. "

Alice stares at my for sometime and lets out a chuckle. "You're sure you can eat All of that? "

"Why not? I love food, food makes me happy. Ah, see you later sis! "

"Bye. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I enter the room, and already find Jisoo unnie talking with Lisa. She seems fine.

"Chaeyoung ah! " Lisa calls out to me and smiles.

"Hey Lisa, " I come closer to her. "Do you know you're getting discharged today evening? "

"Yeah. " She nods. "And I'm happy about that. I just can't eat these hospital foods anymore. "

"Okay, we can have a take out together after you recover. " Jisoo unnie says.

"Thank you! " Lisa giggles.

"Ya, do you feel anymore pain on your head? "

"Not really... it didn't hurt much cause I lied on my chest on the road, if I fell down lied with my back, I might have faced some big problems like loss of memories...." She continues to think.

"Lisa, I met Jennie last night. "

Lisa immediately snaps back in the present.

"I found her crying on an empty road at night, I didn't tell her that I saw her crying. She's thinking about you a lot you know? " Rosé sighs.

"She still does? "

"What? Why? "

"Nothing. " Lisa slowly shakes her head..

"Lisa ya. " Jisoo unnie steps forward. "I know that you're still in pain but still I wanna ask, what's exactly going on between you two? "

The maknae lifts her face up. I think for  a moment. "Did you hurt her anyways? "

"No! " Lisa worriedly says. "I did nothing. "

"I just asked because I thought if you shared with us, you may feel better. "

Lisa begins to tear up.

Both of us panic and quickly try to change the topic. "Shit! Hey, no...no we mean....don't cry Lisa!! We actually....umm...didnt understand-"

The door slightly opens and someone peeks in. She sees us, and gulps. Seeing that, Jisoo unnie nods at me and we smile at our baby Lisa and leave.

Lisa's POV

The person is still at the door. I can smell someone. She finally steps into the door, still holding the door.

"U...unnie? " I can't believe my eyes.

She slowly comes closer to me. Wait what? Why's she looking like this? Her eyes are a little puffy, and face is tired. Where's Kim Jennie??

Before bursting into emotions, I extend my hand and keep it in the air. Unnie sees that and slowly extends hers and holds mine.

Oh! That touch! I missed it! Still, I don't express any emotions.

With her other hand, she pats mine.

"Unnie! "

"Lisa. "

That "Lisa" was what I was craving for these days! I gasp and look at her face. A caring aroma is falling from her eyes.

I gulp.

Not me, it was she who did it. She leaves my hand and takes me in a sisterly hug!!

I get goosebumps. I fucking missed it so much!!! Jennie unnie!

I hug her back and for the 5th time, I break into tears. I don't care about the surroundings, I just cry my tears out.

Feeling that, she whispers, "You better not be a cry baby, you have no idea how much I suffered. Got it? "

Those words were harsh, but I can feel love in that.

I wipe my tears. She releases me and takes a seat.

I ask with a trembling voice, "You...you forgave me?!! "

She rolls her eyes and a smile plays in her lips.

"Again, you have no idea about what you are in my heart. My heart forgave you earlier, cause I knew you didnt do it on purpose. It was just my thoughts which separated us. And I promise, I won't think about them anymore in my life. "

My weak smile makes her pat my head. "I'm sorry, I couldn't understand you. "

"No unnie! What are you saying? You did understand me! It was ME who couldn't respect your thoughts towards me! I made a huge mistake! "

"Heh. " She chuckles. "I'm not angry on you anymore Lili. Everything's quiet alright. Until...you do that again."

She says the last word with her deep voice.

"Wh...what? "

She smirks. "Kiss someone else without my permission. "