Ch.6

Lisa's POV

"Oh, okay. Yes, I'll be there. Huh? Why mom? Oh. Its not good for your health. Make sure to take the medicines. Hmm. See you soon."

I cut the call and plugged earphones in my ears, and walked while listening to a recent released kpop song.

Suddenly I dropped my purse on the road and leaned down to grab it. And at that very moment, something hit me so hard that my head hurted like hell and I fainted.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah!"

I open my eyes with a shock and start panting.

Where am I? It takes some minutes for my vision to become clear. Then the first thing I notice is a bright white light, and feel something soft on my back.

I realize that I'm on a bed...a hospital bed. Who brought me here? Oh, I'm sure I met with an accident.

I feel dizzy, and there's literally a war in my head. I'm getting weak.

I hear the door opening and try to lift my head up, causing more pain. I sigh and return to my position. A doctor enters with a nurse, and as he sees me looking at them, he instructs something to the nurse.

She nods and injects me. And within a minute, everything blacks out again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Its your fault that you're here like that. Its your fault that you walked away from me. It's your fault that you made me so angry that I became late, the visiting hour is over! But I'll face you again, sooner or later. I've a lot of things to ask you. "

I know I'm asleep, but still those words reach my ear. I just wanna open my eyes, but I can't.

I'm feeling someone sitting next to me. Suddenly, the feeling is gone. The person left?

I slowly wake up and find nobody in the room. I couldn't recognize the voice. Who could it be?

Does my family know that I'm here? Are they in this hospital to see me? If so, then where are they? I want to see them.

There's pain in my whole body, I didn't understand that before. I try to turn to the left side while laying on the bed, but it increases the pain.

"Jennie unnie!"

I jolt up and remember her face. She..she came to see me?! Yes she did! It was her voice, I know.

My heart feels heavy. That means she still cares for me. But why did she talk like that? Oh no, my nightmare shouldn't come true!

All I did wasn't because of my fault! Nayeon forced me, I had nothing to do!

Oh god, oh god, oh god!

Now I'm hundred percent sure why did Unnie talk like that. Thats why she was ignoring me.

I just wanna cry. What a mistake I made!

That's right, when we did that, I saw a shadow standing at the corner. I was scared but I thought the person didn't see us.

Soon, the shadow ran away. And...and that exact day Unnie cried in the class, quietly. I noticed that.

No, I've to talk to her. No matter what happens, I'll make her understand that I didn't do this on purpose.

Some hours later

I've been tested several times. Lots of blood tests and others...I hate them! Its nighttime. I've been fed a hot bowl of soup, didn't taste bad anyway..

I look at the clock. It's visiting hour. Jennie unnie didn't come...

"Ya! Lalisa! "

I look at the door and grin. They run to me and hand me a boke of flower. I smile at them and one of them hugs me.

"Chaeyoung ah! Thanks for coming to see me, you too Jisoo unnie..."

"Lisa, you don't know how worried I was! Thank God you're alright. " Jisoo unnie sighs.

"We were planning for a picnic. And look, you've spoiled our plan. " Rosé pouts.

I giggle a bit. "Im sorry, but you can go without me."

"That's impossible! Listen Lisa, recover soon! We've alot of surprises waiting for you! "

For one hour straight, they stay with me and talk continuously. But two words keep working up like a storm inside my head...

"Unnie, I'm sorry! Just come to me please! "