Ch.5

"Vacation?"

"Yeah. Its holiday anyways. And our office is closed. So we thought, why don't we go to a trip? "Jennie's mom, Mrs Kim says.

"To where?" Jennie asks while patting Kuma's head, who was on her lap.

"Thailand. And you'll be glad to know that I also asked Lisa's parents to come with us. Its their homeland so..they agreed. Lisa will also travel with us-"

"No!"

Mr Kim looks at Jennie. "What happened Jen?"

She quickly stands up. "No, I..I mean...why Thailand? There are lots of places to go! Look mom, I don't mean that Thailand is a bad place, but does Lisa really wants to go? Our exams are near, and you know well that she studies too much this time every year-"

"What do you want to say? Are you ignoring Lisa?"

"I'm not ignoring her!"

Suddenly Mrs Manoban calls Mrs Kim. She smiles. "Oh! Mrs Manoban! How are you? Huh? That's nice...wait, really? What!? Oh no! I'm..I'm so sorry!!"

Her face looks scared. Jennie notices that and gulps. She thinks about Lisa.

"Yes, yes! Okay...did you take her to hospital? My goodness...I understand. Yeah. Thank you
"
She cuts the call and looks at Jennie. "Jen! Lisa met with an accident..she..she's in the city hospital right now!"

Jennie's heart skips beats.

"You should go and see her! She's such a sweetheart...hope she's alright. "

Jennie slowly pants. "No..L..Lisa! Nothing can happen to her! But..but if I visit her...everyone will think that I'm crazy for her! I decided not to be the old Jennie again but this is the matter of our..our friendship! I can't live if something happens to her! Fuck this! I don't want to be cold hearted! I don't! "

She runs upstairs. She barges into her room and locks the door. She had a photo of her and Lisa together in a frame. She picks that and stares at Lisa for sometimes.

She starts shedding tears. "I don't care about what do you think of me, what did you do to me! Your life matters to me very much! You..you don't know how much do I love you! You didn't even come to console me and confess everything...giving me a chance to forgive you! What you did is not good! You were mine Lisa! I could do whatever with you but not that Nayeon! She can't steal you!"

She wipes her tears. "Let's not hide from you anymore!! Let's come face to face! I'll make you realize well that you're mine...after you recover!"

Sorry this chapter is too short! 😔😔