Ch.3

Tuesday morning, 8:27 AM.

Jisoo peeks out. No, she isn't here. She has looked in library, classes, labs and everywhere but there's no trace of Jennie.

"She's absent again?" She sighs. "Jennie was very studious till 8th grade but now she doesn't like studying at all and is absent almost everyday! And I got packed lunch to share with her!"

She slowly walks to classroom and takes a seat. Soon, the bell rings and the teacher enters. She starts teaching and suddenly the door opens. Jennie steps in. She flips her hair and was about to look for an empty desk. The teacher, Min Sowoo frowns, "Jennie! You're late!"

Jennie rolls her eyes and replies, "Yeah, miss. I can't get up early in the morning. "

"But you came on time even some days ago!"

"I'm not being rude but does that mean I won't be late anymore? "

Miss Sowoo sighs and looks at her book. Jennie takes a look at the whole class and sits behind Jisoo. And two thin girls quickly sit next to her.

Jisoo slowly asks, "Who are they?"

"My assistants to teach these students some lessons." Jennie folds her arms across her chest.

                •••••••••••••••••••••••••

"....and thats how we get it. Everyone understood? Okay- Jennie?"

Jennie lifts her face up and looks at the teacher.

"Pay attention! I don't want you to get the lowest marks in biology as last year!"

"I am listening with my head down, miss. And you're forgetting that last year I met with an accident. Could you write your paper perfectly if your right hand was broken? Do you know how much painful was that!?"

Everyone gasps. Miss Sowoo is one of the angriest teacher at school and Jennie's arguing with her! Jisoo leans down and whispers, "Shut up!"

Jennie breaks the eye contact and continues to stare at her book. The teacher slaps the desk.

"If I was the head miss I would never keep you in this school! "

"Of course, miss. Afterall you all get money from my dad, that's why you tolarate me right?"

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW!" She shouts.

"Why?" Jennie asks in a gentle voice.

"JUST GET OUT JENNIE! YOU'RE DISTURBING THE CLASS!"

"Just get out? That means you don't have a proper logic to kick me out. Heh, I won the argument, miss!"

Jennie smirks a bit and leaves the class. Yeah, she doesn't hesitate because most of the teachers don't like her for her behavior.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why did you talk with teacher like that today?" Jisoo asks while sharing her lunch with Jennie.

Jennie looks at the poached egg

Jennie looks at the poached egg. She rolls it and shoves the whole thing in her mouth.

After she finishes eating, Jisoo starts again. "You shouldn't talk to your teachers like that. Remember how good student were you in the past?"

Jennie looks away. "I don't like studying anymore. All I want to be free. "

Jisoo pats her shoulders. "Something is going between you and Lisa. Am I too old to keep your secrets?"

The dumpling pouts. "Eh..not really. You're like my older sister. "

"Then why can't I know? Look, if you tell me then you may feel good. "

"I'm just...too shy to say this, sorry."

"Okay..." Jisoo nods and continues to eat her food.

Suddenly, Lisa comes that way. And seeing that, Jennie jumps and walks out. Jisoo notices her expression. Lisa eventually comes closer and sits next to Jisoo.

"Hello." She grins.

"Hey, Lisa. " Jisoo smiles.

"Why are you eating alone? I mean, you usually share your lunch with Jennie, right? Where's she? "

Jisoo tries to smile. "Yeah actually, she was here some minutes ago but walked out. I don't know where did she go. "

"Oh, okay. I haven't seen her in three days, she hasn't even texted me thats why I came to you to make sure she's alright. "

"She is. "

Lisa sighs softly. " By the way, have you sent her some pics of my birthday party? "

"Mmhm. "

"She said anything?"

Jisoo shakes her head. "But hey! I know she grinned all the time whenever she saw your pics, haha! "

"Hope so. "

Lisa slowly stands up and leaves. Jisoo was also leaving, but Lisa stops and calls her.

"Unnie!"

"Yeah?"

"If you see Jennie anywhere then please ask her to meet me after class today. "

Jisoo nods.