Ch.7

Jennie's POV

8 pm. The street is surprisingly empty tonight. I sigh and stand in front a small wall, which is smaller than me and I can see the river flowing below the bridge.

Why did I even pick this way to return home? This is the same way I used to pick when I returned with Lisa...and Jisoo unnie of course. I roll my eyes and sit on the clean new dustbin at the road side.

"Lisa

"Lisa...my love, " I sigh once again and look away at some houses. "I won't allow you to step away of my life. I just want to forgive you and start everything from the beginning. "

"But..." I look down at my lap this time. "Can we please ask god to create a time traveling system, where we can go back to that very day, and stop you? "

"I, I know you love me too, and loving someone doesn't mean that you can also-" I close my eyes. And when I open them, they're filled with tears.

"I can't see you suffering like that

"I can't see you suffering like that. Why did even that fucking car hit you? If I...if I find the driver, imma kill him! "

"I'm in a big fix! I don't know what to do! "

I bury my face in my palms and stay like that for some minutes, and when my eyes finally feel dry, I look up.

"Unnie!! "

"Huh? " I look at my left.

Park Chaeyoung

Park Chaeyoung...?

"Oh...hi! "

She comes closer. "Why are you sitting here alone? Did you lose your keys? "

I sigh and shake my head. "No I just...wanted to take a shortcut to home. "

"But-"

"Anyways, what brings you here? "

"There was so much traffic so my driver chose this way. I went to attend a party. "

"Nice, hope you enjoyed. "

"How can I when Lisa's at hospital? "

I lift my face up. "Did you go to see her? "

"Yeah, with Jisoo unnie. Did YOU? "

I gulp and nod slowly. Her face glows up..."Oh! Lisa wanted to see you for quiet few days! She was so happy, right? "

I suppress my tears. "She...she didnt see me. She was asleep..."

"Oh that's bad, " She narrows her eyebrows. "So...will you go tomorrow again? "

I shove my hands inside the pockets of my jeans. "Maybe. " I look at her. "Hey! Aren't you getting late? "

She chuckles. "No I'm not. My sister is thinking that I'll spend two hours more at the party. I've nothing to worry about. "

"Oh..."

"Unnie, " She holds my hands. "Let's...pray to god that may Lisa recover soon. "

"I...want that too. But I don't believe in God anyways. "

She grins. "I like your personality a looot! You're so interesting, Jennie unnie. "

For the first time, I smile warmly at someone whom I know for just a week or so, though never really talk or see them.

"Thanks..." Suddenly I look at her face. "Can I...call you Rosie? "

Her face glows again. "Rosie! Sounds so cute! Sure you can! "

I nod.

Nayeon's POV

I sigh and jump on my bed. I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling.

Lalisa Manoban.

That one girl stole my heart in just some days. I'm sure she doesn't really like me, and now...just for me Jennie's ruining their friendships.

No, I must apologize to her. Jennie and Lisa are friends since a long time. And they SHOULD remain as friends.

Yes, I've made up my mind, and I know where to apologize at. It may seem a little cringe, but hurting someone else hurts me the most.

I...I know I've been acting like a bully and making fun of Lisa. What can I do? I can't leave Hyuna, she's my best friend! I can't hurt Lisa either.

While making fun of her, I...I realized that I like her!