Ch. 4

"What's wrong with you? We asked you not to tell anything to Miss Park and you didnt listen? " Hyuna frowns.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "You've been disturbing me since my first day! I already warned you that I'll complain. Why don't you leave me?"

"Leave you? How? " Hyuna steps forward. "Just because of you poor thing, we've got detention! "

Nayeon pouts. "You're so grumpy!"

Chaeyoung looks at them and tries to walk out when Nayeon pulls her backpack. Chaeyoung gets angry seeing her backpack in their hands. Nayeon, as expected throws the backpack out of the window.

"Go grab your things there! Let's go Hyuna!"

They leave.

Chaeyoung stares at her backpack on the school play ground and goes downstairs to take that bag.

She grabs her backpack and cleans it with a handkerchief and blows out the sands. She was about to return, suddenly someone bumped into her. She lifts her face up.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you coming-"

"Its alright anyways. " The black haired girl shrugs.

"Hey! Aren't you Lisa's best friend? "

The other girl sighs. "I don't think so. Bye. I have a disgusting class to attend. "

She overtakes Chaeyoung and leaves.

Lisa's POV

Jennie isn't showing up. She isn't even texting me anymore. Now it's getting worse! I don't know why but I feel like she...she had seen me that day!

NO!

Its impossible! That means I'll never be able to talk to her again?! No,no,no! I can't forgive Nayeon for that! She ruined our friendship! I...I like Jennie! She is not just a friend, but also a...lover!?

I know she likes me too, what if she would confess? Ugh. I should stop thinking these things. Nayeon destroyed everything.

Its my fault. If I didnt listen to her, this would never happen! Jennie please forgive me! But I didnt do this of my own.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Lisa!"

I was filling up my notebook with some study notes in the library, though I'm not that good in studying. I just love to dance. Dancing is my life. I can also rap quite well. I think I'll choose dancing as a profession. If I try to become a dance mentor, won't I be so?

I turn around and see Chaeyoung coming to me with some papers in her hand. She finds an empty seat beside me and sits down.

"What're you doing? Studying? "

"Ah, just taking some notes. " I smile. "What are those in your hand?"

Chaeyoung looks at them. "Nothing, just some prints I've got for studying as I missed yesterday's class. "

After staying silent for 5 minutes straight, Chaeyoung speaks out. "By the way, your bestie talked with me today, for the first time. "

I lift my face up and look at her. "When?"

"Umm..Hyuna and Nayeon threw my backpack out of the window and when I got that, Jennie bumped into me. "

Lisa's eyes grow wider. "What? They did that again? Seriously Chaeyoung! Why don't you complain to teachers?"

"I did. That's why they bullied me today again. But don't you worry, I'm not studying in this school forever. "

"Huh?"

"I forgot to tell you, my dad will be transferred to Australia very soon. In Auckland. I've to go there...I think. "

"You're moving to Auckland?" I ask.

"Yeah...but we can talk on phone, right? "

I sigh and look down. Suddenly I remember something that was erased from my head.

"What did Jennie say? "

Chaeyoung thinks for a moment. "Nothing special actually. She's quiet."

I slowly nod. Jennie has stopped talking with me, and Chaeyoung is moving. That means I won't be able to talk freely with someone.

"By the way, did you hear about the audition? "

"What audition?"

"It's under YG entertainment. Lots of people will be auditioning for a new kpop group. The audition will be in some months from now. "

"Do you want to try? I'm sure you'll pass. Your vocals are amazing. And you play guitar too. " I grin.

"Umm...only if the audition takes place in Australia once. I don't think dad will bring me here again for just a audition. "

"Oh, okay. By the way, won't it be great if four of us got a chance to become kpop idols? "

"Four of us? You mean, Jennie, Jisoo, you and me? "

I nod.

"Wish it happened. I'm sure you would be the lead dancer. " She chuckles. She looks at her phone and stands up.

"Its the time for my next class. See ya, Lisa. "

"See ya. "

Vote pls?? 🙁
Pls? They motivate me to write more