Ch.2

Jennie's POV

It has been almost two hours straight since I've locked myself in my bedroom and questioning myself...

"Why Jennie? Why did you save Lisa today if you didn't want to see her again? What forced you? It wasn't your love for her!"

She buries her face in her pillow. Today's Lisa's birthday. I didn't even wish her. Why would I? She has hurt me a lot, now if I try to forget everything in some hours then won't I be considered as weak and forgiving?

No. I'm Kim Jennie. The worst girl for anyone at school. Students are scared of me and they will always be scared. Accidentally an other side of me was accidentally revealed. Now it's time to take it back.

Everyone will see my familiar side again. I lost my love. I lost Lisa forever. Now what? I'll be the queen again! I won't shed tears anymore. The old Jennie will be back. I'll have two sidekicks behind me always like the past.

I'm sorry, Lisa! I'm sorry!

But what you have done to me, is unforgivable. I saw you doing that sin ( in my eyes ). You were mine. You are mine...? Nah. I think you've got someone better than me. Okay. That's it.

I was being a sweet Nini to everyone except for Hyuna. But from tomorrow, I will be the Kim Jennie.

Suddenly my phone buzzes. I pick it. Oh, messages from Jisoo. I sigh and open them.

A/N: Dialogues between * * will be phony texts.

*Jennie look! Lisa's birthday dress! Isn't she looking gorgeous?*

I stare at the pic for sometime. No. I won't fall for her again. She's...she's a cheater.

Wait!

What did I just think? Cheater is a strong word. She doesn't serve that! B..but...urgh. I shouldn't overthink. Please, Jennie! You can't love someone who betrayed you!

I swipe the pics and suddenly my eyes catch something.

.....
Who's this girl with Lisa? Wait, I think I've seen her! Yes! She's the girl who was being builled by Hyuna today at school!

Uh. Lisa looks so happy with her. She has got many more beautiful friends to spend time with. Her smile...ohh! It's hard to force myself in not talking with her anymore!

I continue swiping the pics of Lisa's birthday party. I don't know why I'm seeing these.

Once again, my eyes catch something. And this time, I clench my fists. I glare at the pic.

How dare she is!! She

How dare she is!! She...she's kissing my Lisa-
Yeah. Its hard to forget her. But I'll try my best. Time to end this relationship, I mean friendship.

Ah look!

Lisa's also so happy with her

Lisa's also so happy with her. That means she doesn't care about me anymore! She didn't even call me to know why didn't I attend her birthday party! I...I really loved her!

I was about to drift off to sleep, but at the same moment Jisoo calls me. Well, I can receive the call because she truly cares for me.

"Hello...unnie."

No answers from the other side. After some moments, she speaks in a low voice.

"What happened to you?"

"Huh?"

I hear her sighing. "Why are you ignoring Lisa? "

"I'm not sure about that. I'm doing what I feel to do."

"Jennie! Do you know Lisa's upset as hell! As soon as she stepped in the room we decorated to celebrate her birthday, she asked me where were you! All of her friends were there to wish her except for you!"

"So?" I ask in a cold voice.

"Lisa felt too sad, Jennie. She cutted her cake, got lots of gifts, wishes, sang, danced, partied but not in her normal form. She said that from yesterday you were ignoring her. And today at school, I heard what you said to me."

"What...?"

"Didnt you say 'we've parted our ways'? I acted like that I didn't listen but I did! And Jennie, I know a truth about you. You love Lisa, don't you? You surely have a crush on her. What did she do that you're trying to forget her? She considers you as her best friend!"

I listen to Jisoo with my eyes closed.

"She's looking for answers into my eyes! Can you share your sadness with me? Did Lisa do something bad with you?"

I don't answer.

"Jennie? Hey Jennie!"

.....

"You there?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear about Lisa anymore."

I cut the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa has broken my heart! I can't forgive her! What I have seen with my own eyes is....oh! I want to cry my tears out but that won't help.