Behind Her Back (Jemi)

Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first wattpad story so lets hope it turns out good :) If you like please Vote and Comment. :) Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Hahahahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious!!!'' said Nick. I just smirked and leaned against the lockers. ''Dont you feel bad? I mean, you just screw 'em..''. I shrugged. ''Nick buddy, why would I feel sad for 'em when I've got this whole school full of girls drooling over me?'',I told him. ''Well thats a good point.'' he replyed and we both shared high-fives. Nick was my homie. He would understand what I really meant. ''Hey guys!''. We heard Antonio shout for us from across the hall. He marched over to us and slapped Nick on his head. ''Oi! Dafuq?''. Me and Antonio shared some laughs. Antonio looked at me,''So? I was wondering if you guys wanna like take a vacation and go outta town?''. I shrugged,''Its not a bad idea but what made you come up with this?''. ''Well, im kinda bored you see, doing the same old things.Screwing girls,Leaving 'em and I have screwed almost all girls.'' he proudly told us. ''Ya but th--'' Suddenly Nick started jumping,''I KNOW !''. ''What? , ''Lets make a bet. Joe you have to date the school's most un-seen , un-popular girl. Make her fall in love with you, screw her, leave her.! BAM! Kiss me already!''. We were quiet for a minute. ''I think its a good idea. Atleast it will be fun.'' said Antonio looking at me of approval. I shrugged and nodded. ''Ok Ok now choose the girl.'' Nick said excited. We turned around looking at the girls. Some slutty, some ugly. I had my eye on one girl. I was definetly going for her..............