Chapter 4

Jaehyun grabbed his books from his locker and walked to his class knowing he was late once again, he was sure to get an earful from his Doyoung hyung. He stopped and checked his phone and noticed he had a message from Yuta.
Deciding to open Yuta's messages he looked at his phone and read
Yuta: Class is starting, Mr.Kim is checking attendance, where are you?
Jaehyun: Im going, I forgot to grab my things, stall for me.
Yuta: Yeah I don't think that's gonna work but okay, just hurry up will you

He was well on his way to class until, felt someone bump into him and dropped his books
Looking behind him and he smirked. "Well, well look at what we have here" he looked down at a light pink haired boy in a oversized black hoodie and glasses. "And who might you be?" the boy in question was still on the floor looking up at the other with fear in his eyes, he replied in a shaky voice "I- I'm Taeyong .... I- I'm sorry, I wasn't looking"
At the reply Jaehyun looked at him wide eyed, looking at the beauty behind the glasses, and thought "this is the Taeyong, Ten told us about, hmmm he's quite something" and smirked replying the other boy who was still on the floor, "Well Taeyong, I'm Jaehyun and you will regret bumping into me, sorry isn't gonna cut it, so get ready for what's coming" after this was said by Jaehyun, he took his leave and walked to his class.
Taeyong looked at Jaehyun walk away and he wanted to cry he managed to make trouble on his first day and he hasn't even made it to the admissions office, he wished his brother Heachan was with him, he wished Taeil would comfort him, but sadly they weren't there, he was all alone.

After Taeyong gathered his emotions and thoughts he found the office. When he walked in he saw a burgundy haired boy who Taeyong thought look oddly like a puppy, "cute" Taeyong mumbled with small and warm grin. The said boy looked up at Taeyong and smiled his brightest "Hiiii! My name is Jungwoo, I'm one of the office assistants, how can I help you?" Taeyong looked at the boy, and pushed up his glasses, a habit he had formed over the past year, while pulled on his sleeves and quietly replied "Hello, I'm Lee Taeyong I transferred with my brother here today his name is Lee Donghyuck" Jungwoo looked at Taeyong with wide eyes "Oh yeah, your brother Donghyuck came to the office earlier with my cousins Jaemin and Jisung and his friend Chenle", at the mention of Haechan he smiled and whispered to himself "So Haechan already made friends, I knew he would make friends quickly" Jungwoo heard the other boy and asked "Who's Haechan?" Taeyong blushed and said "Oh he's my brother Lee Donghyuck, he goes by Haechan at home, also Can I please get my class schedule?" At this statement Jungwoo nodded his head and looked back at the desktop and typed down information. After a couple minutes a taller black haired boy in a leather jacket came in through the office door carrying a stack of files, Jungwoo looked at the boy with a caring stare, which didn't go unnoticed to Taeyong. Being shy meant Taeyong was very observative and aware of his surroundings, he assumed, Jungwoo had an emotional connection to the taller boy.
"Taeyong this is my boyfriend Lucas, he is the other office assistant and he is gonna walk you to class, Right babe?" it was more of a statement than a question and he handed Taeyong his schedule.
"Ahhhh, so they were a couple" Taeyong looked at both of the boys and grinned.
Lucas looks at Taeyong and smiled brightly and nodded his head, Taeyong almost went blind by how bright Lucas's smile was. "Taeyong, if it's okay with you, we can have lunch together, Lucas can hangout with his friends while we chat together and get to know each other" he heard Jungwoo say with a puppy like grin on his face, Taeyong beamed at the statement and replied "Really? That would be great!" 

Lucas walked Taeyong to his class, Taeyong trying to match his steps with Lucas's long strides but failing. Lucas was never a shy person and he was always making conversation with anyone, being a social butterfly, he wasn't used to awkward silences so the taller boy looked over at Taeyong and asked with genuine look "So ..... Taeyong? why did you transfer? Just out of curiosity" at this question Taeyong froze on the spot he felt time stop and thought back to that fateful night, Lucas didn't realize he was walking alone until he looked next to him and Taeyong wasn't there but a few steps behind looking as if he was in a trance. Lucas saw what he assumed was a look of fear on Taeyong's face and asked concerned "Hey are you okay? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too, let's go you will be more late to class, and I don't think Mr. Kim will be okay with that" Taeyong snapped out of his daze, and fear was washed away as he smiled at Lucas and said "It's okay, I was just thinking, let's go then"

                                    ••••••••••••••••

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, I'm hoping it going at a good pace and that the plot is steady

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, I'm hoping it going at a good pace and that the plot is steady ✨